'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A DATE with RAIN

It’s a blazing lazy Sunday yet I have to drag myself out of bed, this is really unlike me as usually I would have just sleep in until the sun shines on my butt =X

The lazy me only had one motivation to go out on such a lazy day, which is an invitation to the event from one of my favorite brands.

It’s none other than:


The venue for the tea party is:

@ Bishan Junction 8’s Nature Republic outlet. It is also their first flag store in Singapore before the opening of the 313 Somerset and Jurong Point outlets.

How did I get to know about Nature Republic?

Err it is mainly because of its handsome spokesperson, Rain. 

On one of my random days, while waiting for my friends to arrive, I was walking aimlessly like usual. It was then when I saw this huge Rain cardboard cutout stand in front of Nature Republic's outlet and was immediately attracted to venture into it without any hesitation.

Did I mention that I am a HUGE sucker when it comes to Rain ever since his debut in the Korean drama: Full House?

After conquering my serious infatuation for Rain, I took a good look at Nature Republic's products and to my surprise, their products are innovative, affordable and have a good variety of both cosmetics and skincare products. 

With its easy on the pocket pricing, there is something for all everyone in any age group to try out. There is even a range especially babies and one full range for our vain male counterparts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the tea party,

 The enthusiastic ladies flooding Nature Republic's Junction 8 outlet.

Still half asleep, I made my way down all the way from the west down to Junction 8. Though I was thirty minutes earlier than expected, there was already quite a fair bit of ladies gathering in and around the outlet.

I saw my favorite Nature Republic’s BAs there, they are my regular BA from Junction 8 and a lovely BA that I met at Jurong Point. I guessed that they brought together most of the BAs from the other outlets as they expected heavy human traffic for this event, this was indeed a pretty smart move.

My regular BA recognized me straight away even though I was like stoning at the corner as there were so much ladies crowding around and I am not a fan of noisy and crowded places. It is always nice to see familiar faces around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly at 3pm, while I was still looking at their new range of products that were launched specially for the tea party.

My regular BA hurried me over to join in the queue for the tea party goodie bag. It was then that I realized that it was only for the first 50 lucky ladies and while stocks lasted even though the event do require pre-registration. I think I was pretty lucky to have gotten the goodie bag out of the sea of ladies.

 I loved the fact that even the bag itself is chic yet it is reusable and functional.

The lovely reusable bag filled with goodies like: Rain’s HOT poster, masks, nail polish, soap and etc.

Many thanks to Nature Republic in putting so much effort in packing the goodie bags.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting fascinated with the bag, I proceed to take a look at the products and noticed that there were a few discontinued products like the soap bars hidden in amidst of the excitement of the new launches. 

This news might be disappointing for some of the fans as the soap bar were well raved by quite a fair bit of lovelies.

But fret not, Nature Republic still have lots of fabulous products for one to get infatuated with.

This are my proof of my deep infatuated with Nature Republic’s Products ^_^

I personally find that the newly launched products are pretty interesting with its uses and with its enticing packing and generous amount, I willingly brought quite a fair bit of them to try.

Those that are definitely worth mentioning are:
Fresh Green Tea Leaf Cream @ $15.10
Ice Jelly Primer Melon @ $19.80
French Lime Pore Powder Concealer @ $16.40
French Lime Pore Base Mint @ $27.50
Homemade Recipe Cucumber Pack @ $9.20 (Heard lotsa raves for this before)

Upon trying the testers, I was satisfied with the immediate effect though I would definitely test drive it for a few weeks to see the effect before giving my reviews on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one point I like about Nature Republic is their customer service, they were really thoughtful to prepare a buffet spread for us to tuck into if we get hungry while shopping for their products. 

I was famished by the time I finished shopping as the whole place feels like a sauna with all the overwhelming response, despite that I still find the tea party an enjoyable experience.

The BAs are really tactful in handing the customers and are all very knowledgeable about their products. I always had a great time talking with them.

Thanks for all the hard work and kudos to Nature Republic and all their staff for this event, I would definitely love to join you girls for any events in the future.

To all the lovely ladies who attended, please pardon Nature Republic as this was the first time they attempted to hold an event like this. The BAs were all very patient with our bombarding questions and it was nice of them to hold such a fabulous event for their regular fans like us.

Girls, if you would love to try Nature Republic’s newly launched products, please do not hesitate to head down to their outlets @ Bishan Junction 8, 313 Somerset and Jurong Point. The well-mannered BAs will be more than willingly to share with you their knowledge on the products.

Last but not least,  
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY NATURE REPUBLIC SINGAPORE <3

Till next time ^_^

2 comments: