'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My LIL Lioele and Elisha Coy haul

The shopaholic in me is breaking loose again, as you girls all know that I REALLY love to shop.

It is that bad a situation until to the extent that my room is so jammed pack with cosmetic and skincare products till I have hardly space to move around.

With the shopaholic me overruling my logical side of my brain, that alone is not enough in stopping me from indulging in fabulous products and flooding my blog with reviews on them.

The attractive promotion was so tempting and irresistible that I have made my way down after work to take a look even though I am half dead today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the three promotions that are currently on:

 The goodies bag for the day ^_^

Spend a minimum of $40.00 sgd nett and receive a cute Princess Gift Set worth $70.00 sgd.

This gift set contains:
A functional baby pink coloured cosmetic pouch with glittery stars.
Lioele Sun Elastic Pact with SPF 26 (Re-fill).
Miniature size Lioele Water Drop BB Cream.
Miniature size Lioele BB Cream.
Miniature size Elisha Coy Always Nuddy BB Cream.

During the promotion, every day from 12pm to 2pm, any single purchase will be entitled to a blooming lip gloss worth $14.00 sgd.

Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra and Age Lock Shaper Bra is having a mouth drooling promotion with its buy 2 get 1 free promotion. 

Not forgetting that John Little itself is having a promotion on for every $80.00 sgd you spend, you would be entitled to an $18.00 sgd discount voucher. 

This is definitely a good time to indulge yourself in some retail therapy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my lovely hauls from the fabulous promotion going on for Lioele and Elisha Coy at one of my most frequent visited store, which is John Little @ Jurong Point.

As you can see from the picture that I am stocking up on the Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra as I would love to use it for a longer period of time to test drive it to see a more visible effect on my chin. 

For my honest reviews, please go to: Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra Review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have always been a fan for Lioele and Elisha Coy products as with it pretty packaging, user friendly products and that their BAs are always friendly and approachable. It was not only once but on a few occasions that I interacted with them.

Take an example today, I met Sarina at the special counter for the promotions that Lioele and Elisha Coy is currently holding.

She’s a pretty young lady with a chirpy bubbly character. Her explanation of the products is clear and precise as she answered my questions and we had a nice chat before I even committed on buying anything yet. This is what I call good customer service, thumbs up to Sarina.

I really enjoyed my time spend there even though I was quite tired running to almost eight different sites today. For all of you that are not sure why I always run to different sites, I am a landscape designer working in a design and built company thus I always have to do site surveys, meet clients and come up with designs for their gardens.

If you ever see me all tired with my makeup fading, please pardon me as it is most likely that I had a hard day at work. 

Girls, the Bootylicious promotion for Lioele and Elisha Coy products @ Jurong Point’s John Little will be ending on the 26-9-2010 which is this coming Sunday.

Thus to avoid any disappointment as the lovely freebies are on while stocks lasts, hurry up and make your way down as the friendly BAs will be more than willing to help you and you can get hands on experience with the products.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment