'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Video review for Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover

Hello girls, as you all know that just recently I have blogged about my thoughts on the Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover.

Today there will be video review done with the courtesy of me on it. There would also be a simple to follow step by step instructions on how to use it and why I love it again.

Please pardon if my voice sounds like a chipmunk or if I keep pausing as it’s my virgin attempt in making a video. Thanks in advance for the kind understanding.

As for why I only did this video on a later basis, it is probably because I was requested by BEAUTYMAP for one after the review I wrote earlier. 

To start off I applied my face with heavy makeup after prepping my skin, 

 This shows off the intense green eye shadow that i applied.

 My full makeup-ed look for the day with glossy kissable lips.

What I have used today:
  • Skin food mushroom BB cream as base
  • Benefit  stay don’t stray as eye primer
  • ZA liquid concealer
  • ZA two way cake foundation
  • Kate duo blusher
  • Majolica Majorca green eye shadow
  • Elianto black waterproof eyeliner
  • Maybelline magnum waterproof mascara
  • Stage wonder lust lip stick in Monica
  • Fasio lip gloss
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without further ado, I present you the unglam me:



Please pardon my voice again and hope you enjoy the short video and my comedic face.

Till next time, I promise I’ll be better ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment