'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Saturday, September 4, 2010

BRAS that are NOT for your ASSETS

As I have mentioned above, there are other bras in the world other than those for your godly irreplaceable assets. 

I love mine too, but today is not for the time for those.


Recently, I received a package address to me.I really love to receive packages, as it’s like a surprises bag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Upon opening the package,

It reveals the: Yufit’s HOT Perfect V-line Face Shaper Bra ~~ 

Many thanks for the kind people from the: Lush Group Pte Ltd, with the generosities to share with me the bras for my trial and evaluation. 

Love you guys a ton. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who should use Perfect V-line Face Shaper Bra? 

Everyone who:
  • Wants a more sculptured looking face.
  • Wants to have more prominent jaw line.
  • Wants to have more firm and supple looking skin at the face area.
  • Have unsightly wrinkles.
  • Hates the sight of double chin.  

More information on the: Yufit’s HOT Perfect V-line Face Shaper Bra 
  • A beauty product from Korea.
  • A stretchable mask type bra.
  • One size fits all with its pre-cut ear holes.
  • Self heating without any wrapping of towel or plastic films.
  • Helps to reduce the cellulite on the face especially targeting double chin.
  • Contains lifting collagen.
  • Helps to prevent wrinkles.
  • Moisturize the face.
  • Usage is about: 30 to 40 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon tearing open the package,

The entire bra is soaked up with more than sufficient amount of essence, I must say it is a pretty generous amount of it.

Open the mask and just loop on at the ears, it is just that easy.
 
This is me with the Perfect V-line Face Shaper Bra on. 

As the bra is of good size and covers a large surface area, more face surface can be treated.

Just after putting on the bra, I realized:
  • OMG The mask really does heat up by itself remains like this for the whole 40 minutes.
  • The heating up sensation feels like face sauna without the mist.
  • This is a little weird as I felt a cooling sensation and yet I can feel that the bra is getting hotter.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 40 minutes,

 The mask is all dried up as the essence is fully absorbed to my skin. 

My dirtied bra, OMG this just sounds so wrong. 

Anyway, I was so excited to try it out that I forget to remove the makeup residue properly before putting it on and thus you can see the foundation marks left on the bra. 

NOTE: Girls please remove your makeup before using this. 

DA-DAH ~~ 

My moisturized and supple lower face and neck area, my face still feels super hot after removing the bra and the feeling only subsides after a few minutes.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
  • Really convenient to use as traditional ones are normally sculpturing cream/gel that requires constant massage.
  • Fast absorption by the skin.
  • No sticky feeling throughout the entire time.
  • After usage skin feels smoother and firmer.
  • No rash or pimples break out.
  • Essence provided in each sachet is sufficient and there is only slight dripping on to my neck area. Did not drip to my t-shirt that I am wearing

Cons
  • Ears can get a little strain with the bra on the entire time even though it is indeed more convenient.
  • There is a peppermint-y and slight herbal smell, I am really not sure on how to pin-point the scent out. Luckily that the smell is quite light and is bearable for me but I am not so crazy about it.

Comments
This is indeed an innovative new product that have caught my interest as I always have problems with my double chin appearing when I take pictures with my friends. 

The self-heating technology can get a bit unbearable for some people but for me I feel that the hot sensation is nothing compared to someone who have to undergo the pains of surgery.

My skin does appear more supple and moisturized after use. Cheek and jaw area appears slightly more firm and less chubby. Through I can’t really expect to see a drastic visible change right away as I have only tried the product twice.

My Verdict
8 out of 10 stars

Will I buy it?
YES, as I really want to try out for myself to see whether will there be a huge different upon long term usage and will the effects totally wear off if I stop using it.

Girls, to get your first hand experience on the Yufit’s HOT Perfect V-line Face Shaper Bra, you can get your fix at: John Little departmental Store (Jurong Point, Plaza Singapura), BHG Bishan (Junction8), Hereen (ALT) & at their website @ www.secretive.sg.

They are priced at a box of 7 pieces @ S$35.00 dollars.

Till next time, love you girls ^_^

2 comments:

  1. haha this product seem good....
    maybe i should try since u recommended it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAH, am really happy as this is the very first comment since i started blogging.

    You can try to buy them during the John Little sales as it will get cheaper =X

    Thanks for the support <3

    ReplyDelete