'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Monday, September 20, 2010

A little EFFORT definitely goes a LONG WAY

My first FOTD, 

Is a simple everyday look using neutral muted hues for the eyes and face while using the lips as a focal point

To me, it is fast to achieve, easy to do and i really love it because it is natural looking and not over the top.

The look for the day is TA-DAH~

 While waiting for my train to arrive.

What I am currently using every morning to prep up,

I would always start my mornings with cleansing my face with cleansing foam like Nature Republic’s Flower Tea Shower.

Give my skin an additional boost with DHC’s Vitamin C Essence.

Tone my skin with Skin Food’s Lettuce and Cucumber Toner, love the cooling sensation as it helps to perk me up.

Moisturize my face and neck area using Shiseido’s The Skincare Day Moisture Protection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What products am I using for this look,

 Sun block, anti-shine, eye primer and makeup base. (Left to right)

Eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, lip balm and lip stick. (Left to right)

Concealer, foundation and powder pact. (Left to right)

The details are as follows:

Etude House’s White Aqua Guard Waterproof Sun Block to prevent aging of skin and harmful sun rays.

Smash Box’s Anti-Shine in Neutral on my t-zone area to reduce the shine on my oily nose and to allow makeup to last longer.

Skin Food’s Mushroom Multi-care BB Cream as my make up base for my entire face.

Benefit’s Stay Don’t Stray as the 360 degrees eye primer for my shadows to stay vibrant throughout the day.

ZA’s Concealer Perfection (Tone 1), as it works miracles to cover my flaws that I hate.

ZA’s True White 2 Way Foundation as it oxidizes evenly and provides great coverage.

--- 

For the eyes,

Majolica Majorca’s MJ Majolook Luminoustic (BR 799) as this is one palette gives me all the nice and complimenting hues of browns.

Koji’s Spring Heart Waterproof Eyeliner (Dark brown 02) as it is easy to apply and work around with.

Maybelline’s The Magnum Voluming Express (Water proof) as produces natural looking curls and pumps up my lashes nicely.

--- 

For the cheeks,

Kate’s Dual Blush in RD-1 (Old ver.) for a sheer blushing overall look.

---  

For the lips,

Neutrogena's Lip Moisturizer is the way to go, for it does not have any weird flavor and is colourless. The application of the lip balm is to ensure that the lip is moisturized and does not accentuate the fine lines when applying of the lip stick or gloss on the lips.

Stage’s Wonderlust Lip Stick in Monica 14, as it starts with a sheer colour, is layer-able and smells like vanilla.

---  

Last but not least,

Urban Decay’s De-slick Powder Compact, to help the makeup to stay longer and absorb excessive oil from my t-zone areas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With just slight touches up and I am ready to go. Usually, it will take me less than 30 minute for the entire process. Thus, I personally find that it is actually quite easy to do.

Hope you girls enjoy my first attempt at a FOTD, makeup can be really easy with just the basics done and lots of practice as practice does make it perfect and less time consuming.

I am not claiming to be a professional here, all I want to do is share my love for makeup products.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment