'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Monday, September 6, 2010

Essentials that will NEVER go wrong EVER

Remember the good old schooling days when you just started out your skincare regime?

Does Bioré sound awfully familiar?

Like probably most of you girls, I started out with Bioré before switching to other brands in search of a specific skincare regime.

They have a good range of skincare products for starters and efficient products like the Bioré nose pore pack.

Last but not least, it’s a household name which we trusted, about probably 9 out of 10 Singaporeans at least heard of Bioré before.

Enough of introduction, today I will be taking about the:

 
Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover

 Please pardon my messy hair as I was really excited to share with you guys what I collected to review.

Many thanks for gorgeous people in the BEAUTYMAP team for providing me a chance to try this fabulous product.

Love you guys a lot and hope we will be able to work together again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More information on the:  Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover
  • Made in Japan
  • Rinse off type make up remover
  • Water-based formula
  • Aqua floral scent

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
  • Convenient as I no longer need to use a separate remover for my eyes and lips.
  • My stubborn mascara and water proof eyeliner are removed in just matter of seconds.
  • Does not have an oily feeling upon application.
  • Does not cloud up vision like some makeup remover.
  • No rubbing and tugging to get makeup removed.
  • I absolutely love the faint hint of apples within the delicious aqua floral scent.
  • Skin feels clean and smooth after usage.
  • No tight feeling after usage.
  • No skin irritation or rash break outs.
  • Cost saving as need not waste money on buying cotton pads or tissue. Some brands of makeup remover require the use of cotton pads or tissues to entirely remove the product from your face.
  • Squeeze type bottle dispenses out product easily without much effort.
  • Love the cute water drop looking package a lot.

Cons
  • Ensure that enough products is on your hand before applying it on to your face as it gets a little difficult to spread it evenly.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

The cute blue water drop lookalike package is so lovable.

The Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover is colourless and easy to work with.

I have been test driving the Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover for a few days now and I totally enjoy how time saving it is. Just one simple step to remove all my makeup, no more additional eye and lip makeup remover or scrambling for cotton pads when they ran out in the bathroom.

It is also easy to use, hassle free and really effective no matter how thick my makeup is or how many layers of mascara I put. Though for more stubborn mascara I have to give it some time to dissolve with the gentle massage movements without having to tug at the lashes.

Unlike some other brands of makeup remover which irritates my eyes a lot and clouds my vision, I do not encounter such issues when using the Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover.

Even though I have sensitive skin, I experience totally no rash or pimple breakouts at all. There is no tight or greasy feeling after usage and leaves my skin clean and smooth to touch.

The Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover is also really affordable too, at just 200ml at $27.00 dollars a bottle and every single time, you just need a little for the entire face. You get to save up the money on cotton pads too.

My Verdict
10 out of 10 stars, as even students are able to afford with their extra pocket money.

Will I buy it?
YES, I will love to buy it again and recommend it to my friends. It smells heavenly, works effectively, is affordable, what more can a girl ask for?

Girls, hurry to your nearby departmental stores, supermarkets, drugstores to grab one of Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover, you will definitely fall in love like me.

Till next time ^_^

2 comments:

  1. This product is fantastic... used it yest for the first time. Really impressed!
    -Non-oily feeling after
    -easy to remove make up
    -hussle-free

    Thumbs up for removing my thick make up yest..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that we share the same positive views. Stay tuned on my blog for more fabulous products. ^_^

    ReplyDelete