'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I’m falling for Koji

Today, I will be talking about the recent eyeliner that I have been using as this is a special request from Shine Tang. Hope you girls will enjoy this review as much as I do while writing it.

The lovely eyeliner that I will be reviewing is none other than, Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner in Dark Brown 02.

Look at the princess-y package.

Koji is a Japanese brand which focuses on cosmetic beauty products. The well raved dolly wink and eye talk products are also produce by them.

I chanced upon the Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner when I was browsing Watsons’s shelf one sunny Saturday afternoon after work.

The cute packing with it's affordable price attracted me straight away as I have been looking for a nice yet easy on the pocket, waterproof pencil brown eyeliner for quite some time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why particularly pencil eyeliners,

I prefer pencil eyeliners as it is easier to control and it is always possible to blend them to give a natural overall look for your eyes.

Pencil eyeliners are also easier for beginners to master and I just love the creamy texture that often comes with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More about the Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner,

 After removing the cap, the nifty Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner looks like this.


What you should know about it:
  • Crayon pencil type eyeliner that is retractable.
  • Waterproof.
  • Comes with a sharper.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
  • Easy to handle.
  • Glides on effortlessly.
  • Intense colour payoff upon first application.
  • Long lasting.
  • Waterproof and sweat resistant.
  • Convenient as there is a sharper included.
  • Blending tip provided at the other end of the eyeliner.

Cons
  • Breakage of crayon might occur if one twists out more than 4mm, though this can be minimized with extra care.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To prove that the Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner really works as what it promises, I have put it to a test.

 The show down begins, after I wrote Sweet Sugar Caramel on my hand using the eyeliner ^_^

 Constant running water.

First off, I put my hand under constant running water for a few minutes to test on its waterproof claims. 

Next, I follow closely with spraying on facial mist on the area and then tried to rub off the eyeliner with intense circular motion.

The test results are as follows:

Under constant running water: No smudges or colour run off, an absolutely fabulous result.

Upon spraying of facial mist: No smudges or colour run off after intense rubbing on the area I spray.
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments
For its attractive pricing at $9.90, I find that it is an absolute worthwhile buy and does not hurt my pocket to give it a try. 

The Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner also delivers what it promises like being waterproof, sweat resistant and the intensity of the colour really stays vibrant for quite a long period of time.

To me, the Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner is an absolute gem.

I would definitely be recommending it to my friends and readers to give it a try. 

My Verdict
9 out of 10 stars.

Will I buy it again?
YES, as it’s worth spending on for its affordable yet effective outcome. Not forgetting that there will be no more panda eyes after watching sad movies. 

Girls, you can get your hands on the Koji’s Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner @ the Japanese cosmetic section at a Watsons near you.

Till next time ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this review on the eyeliner for me. I will go n buy n try it. Thanks alot. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, glad that i helped. Though in order to make the eye makeup stay vibrant longer, i would recommend the use of eye primers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gal! The eyeliner sounds fantastic! I will go and try it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you girls loved the review. Now i am more motivated to write more ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. not bad... seem attractive to me... I will buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^_^ Go go go be a Watsons addict like me.

    I'm working on the next review right now, it's on your query on the eye lash tonic that i am currently using.

    ReplyDelete