'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My very FIRST encounter with GloSkinMD

Recently as I have been getting quite restless on how I have been doing my natural nude makeup routine every single day, I decided to opt for something different.

With this in mind yet feeling a little bored and up for an adventure, I chanced upon a decent discount voucher that is on sale at Groupon.

Groupon is an online website that is updated daily with fresh irresistible deals that is just a click away.

With the help of Groupon, for just a mere $25.00 dollars, I got myself a voucher that includes a full makeover and any one of their lip product at GloSkinMD.

Sounds fabulous?

Visit their website today for exclusive deals and substantial savings @ Groupon Singapore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just how great and trustable this deal can be?

Fear not, today I will be writing about my personal experience with both Groupon and GloSkinMD.

To start the ball rolling, GloSkinMD itself is a reputable brand in the cosmetic line.

Here is some information to get you girls familiar,
  • Specialized in physician selected skin, hair and mineral makeup
  • Suitable for even the most sensitive skin
  • No talc, perfume or chemical dyes in their products
  • Non-comedogenic for healthy, breathable skin
  • One of Hollywood’s favourite mineral makeup brands

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And… with high anticipation I booked my appointment with just a call and hurried down for my luxurious pampering session on my selected day.

Here’s the fabulous dramatic look that I was given with the help of the gentle yet skillful makeup artist.

My eye makeup was the focal point of my entire look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimately here’s how I felt at the end of the makeover,

My souvenir for the day, for colour swatches, please refer to the above picture. I instantly fell in love with it's lovely hue when the makeup artist coordinated it with my look for the day.

I have to admit that it was super worth it with the total facial makeup customized according to my desired style with a full range of mineral makeup that is non-clogging for the pores.

The makeup artist was very gentle with the handling of my face; I was in total comfort as I was spared from the occasional tugging that I get from other makeup artist.

I feel totally gorgeous and beaming full of confidence right after the makeover as I was parading down Orchard road.

A total plus point would be that there were totally no hard sell techniques throughout the session.

They too included an absolutely free lip product that is of normal retail size.  I get to choose either a lip stick, gloss or a liquid lip stick that is worth from $32.00 to $35.00 dollars.

Last but not least, the long lasting power of the makeup, it lasted well until the evening where I only require light blotting on my t-zone area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My experience with the GloSkinMD’s GloMinerals makeup,

It is richly pigmented for an intense application for a versatile playing of looks.  The finely milled powder glides on gently and effortless on my skin.

Not forgetting that even though I had a full faced makeup on, it totally feels weight-less and removal in the night was easy as well.

I was totally sold after this pleasant experience and would definitely love to go for another makeover in time to come.

Through sad to say that the sale of the discount coupon is no longer available, luckily GloSkinMD still do provide makeover packages.

Girls, if you are interested in GloSkinMD’s makeover services and mineral makeup, do feel free to drop by their outlet at Pacific Plaza #03-07 and their lovely personnel will assist you in any way possible.

With their excellent techniques, you will not regret engaging them for their services.

For more enquires or information, do join their facebook page @ GloSkinMD

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment