'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bio-essence’s 100 volunteer’s challenge: Bird's nest advancer challenge against any other toner

Apologies for the wait girls, I am officially back blogging again as I finally painstakingly finished my examinations.

To get things started, here is my experience attending one of Bio-essence’s latest 100 volunteers challenge.

Wondering what is Bio-essence up to this time?

It is the introduction of their new Bird's nest nutri-collagen and whitening advancer.

And to really prove to us that it really works and there is no hidden gimmicks in it; they have invited 100 ladies as volunteers to witness whether their existing toner or the Bio-essence’s Bird's nest nutri-collagen and
whitening advancer is better in hydration benefits.

In order to witness the change, all 100 of us were required to bring our existing toner to do a hydration test against the Bio-essence’s Bird's nest nutri-collagen and whitening advancer.

I was really excited and hyped to get chosen as one of the 100 ladies as I have been always a huge fan of bio-essence products.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was held on a lovely Saturday at the atrium of Tampiness Mall, though travelling over was hell it not dampen my spirits as I was beaming with anticipation.

Once I have reached, I realized that the event grounds were pleasantly decorated and we were all comfortably seated at the table waiting for the challenge to start.

The location was too flooded with curious onlookers and fans of Linda Chung as she would be making an appearance as the spokesperson for Bio-essence.

Meet the 2 lovely emcees for the day, though it was a little disappointing that it was all conducted in Chinese.

Next up is the bubbly and enthusiastic president of L.D Waxson, Dr Tor Lam Huat. I can really feel his passion for Bio-essence from the way he speak and the infallible confidence he exudes.

Throughout his speech, he emphasis that Bio-essence is the number one skincare brand in Singapore while further explaining on why Bio-essence has a more compatible edge when compared to other high end brands.

It is mainly because that they have used high end technology to formulate their products and with note to that, they are not afraid to show users like us that it really works with the Bio-essence’s 100 volunteer’s challenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And… the time where every person is waiting, the arrival of Linda Chung, It was a little chaotic with all the cheering and screaming from her fans.

Though I have to admit, that she is prettier in person than what I have imagined from watching all those drama serials. Just look at her fair and flawless looking skin, I bet she is the envy of all the girls at the event.

Getting back to the important bits, the hydration test was to be conducted on both of my hands, 1 side for the Bio-essence’s Bird's nest nutri-collagen and whitening advancer and the other for my toner that I have brought along. 

 Individual containers and droppers were used for higher accuracy as well.

Readings were taken before and after to see the difference in moisture level. I have brought along my Opera toner to be put to the test.

After a quick experiment, there is an improvement of moisture level of a difference of 7.35% as compared to the other hand which I used my existing Opera toner.

You girls probably will be surprised by the big different but guess what, there were others with a 20% increase of moisture level from their readings.

The application of serum seems easily absorbed as well. Not to mention the instant brightening and smoothness I experienced on my hands too.

Ultimately after the 100 ladies are done with their experiments, all 100 of us decided that the Bio-essence’s Bird's nest nutri-collagen and whitening advancer really did make a difference and was happy with the results we witnessed.

And... look at Linda Chung's elated face with the 100% success rate for the day. I just love her million dollar smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And… one of the highlights of the day was definitely the luxurious goodie bag that we was given as an appreciation of our time.  

It was great catching up with Esther there as well.

Girls, do head down to your nearby Watsons, Guardian, Robinsons, John Little, BHG, OG, NTUC, Fair Price, Carrefour, Giant , CK Departmental Store and other leading cosmetic houses to give the Bio-essence’s Bird's nest nutri-collagen and whitening advancer a try to be fully convinced just like myself.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment