'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Monday, June 13, 2011

Total LUXURIOUS pampering that is pure SHEER INDULGENCE

Well, it was absolutely blissful throughout the entire session.

Oops, I was too caught up in reminiscing of the lovely experience I had that I totally forgot that I have to do an introduction for this post.

To start things off, many loves, hugs and thanks to the kind folks at The World of Organic Skincare and Lawrence for making all of this possible.

Girls, you must be thinking about what I am blabbering about right?

It’s none other than a given opportunity to experience The World of Organic Skincare’s newest facial treatment, Illuminating Radiance.

The World of Organic Skincare is the Singapore retailer for Living Nature products and offers a whole range of luxurious facial and body treatments at their retail outlets.

Girls, you probably would realized that organic skincare seems to be slowly penetrating the Singapore market, but do you all know that not all brands are 100% organic even if they claims to be on their packaging?

Truth to be told and hidden from us consumers is that it only actually takes 70% of organic ingredients in their list be labeled as an organic brand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should we choose Living Nature when we have heard so little about them compared to other brands?
  • They are CERTIFIED 100% natural and safe without any synthetic ingredients
  • Certified natural by BDIH Germany and tested in world renowned ABICH labs in Italy
  • Consists of a comprehensive range of skin, body, hair care and cosmetic line
  • Specially formulated using only natural ingredients thus suitable for even mothers and babies
  • Suitable for even very sensitive skin or those who is suffering from eczema or psoriasis
  • Have been in this line for 23 years and counting
  • One of the best ratings in the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database (conduct checks on chemical component that is harmful in consumer products)
  • Made of New Zealand unique ingredients like: Harakeke, Manuka honey, Manuka oil, Halloysite clay, Kumerahou, Totara and Calendula for their anti-microbial and biologically active qualities
  • Free from preservatives like: Parabens, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (commonly found in foaming products), Ethelhexyglycerin, Hydroxynethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium, Ammonium, Paraffins, Silicones, Artificial fragrances, Grain alcohol and many more that cause allergies and health problems
  • Ingredient list is clearly stated in the back of the packaging in English, thus we can know what the actual content is

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And… to know the exact truth in the many consumer products that we use this days, please watch the video below, it’s not out to scare you but it is always good to attain for extra knowledge on what we have been using every day.


Do learn how to read the ingredient labels as well, the 1st listed ingredient is always the one that contains the most in that particular product.


If you are in doubt, with the ingredient listed or the chemical laden in a particular product, you can always do a search on EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database to check the safety levels of the product that you are currently using in your regime.

Here’s EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database @ http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

I was totally shocked when I did a search on my current cleanser and favourite body scrub to only realize that they are both above 5 on the level of toxicity.

Girls, I know that it is not economically friendly on the pocket to switch entirely to 100% natural products but you can always mix and match to cut down on the amount of chemicals you expose your poor skin to.

I am too guilty as well and am slowly trying to see how I can gradually twit my skincare regime to cut down on chemical laden products I use.

Do note that with the usage of chemical laden products, it not only harms ourselves but also slowly kills the environment as well. When you wash all the products you applied off, the water carrying the chemical will go down to the sewers and eventually into the sea thus polluting nature.

Oh and did you know that the skin is actually the largest and most responsive organ of our body?

What you applied on will inevitably accumulates in your system resulting in health issues like skin allergies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And… What I love best about Living Nature product is that it is cruelty free and that the packaging is made from bio-degradable and recyclable material. 


Even the wording printed on the packaging is made from vegetable ink. This just shows how environmentally conscious Living Nature is.

I too love the hygienic dispensing of the products as well. They really do deserve applause for their thoughtfulness behind their product packaging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment,

What you should know about it,
  • Priced @ $188.00 per session (1st timers @ 50% off normal price)
  • Customized to individual skin types and concerns
  • Uses Living Nature products with the addition of natural mineral salts, their special PH balanced beauty water and essential oils
  • Absolutely non-invasive as there is no machine used throughout the facial treatment
  • No extraction as it will cause inflammation of skin
  • Helps to even out uneven skin tones
  • Brightens dull looking complexion
  • Hydrates skin for added suppleness and firmness
  • Revitalizes the senses and tiredness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts before the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment,

As I am not a frequent patron to facial salons, I was a little skeptical and afraid as I faced adverse results of rash and outbreak every single time I went for one.

Holding up an equal amount of hopes and fear, I arrived to their outlet at East point with high anticipation.

Once I reached, I was invited to a friendly chat with Lawrence to get to know more about their services and Living Nature products, it sure was a benefiting session as I have learn tons of knowledge on 100% pure natural products that I did not know before.

Thanks so much for the informative and engaging conversation as it did help to ease my nervousness before the facial session. Oh and before I forget, please pardon the silly questions I asked too.

I was then asked to fill up a form to better understand my allergies and skin conditions before getting introduced to Renee, my therapist that will be in charge of my Illuminating Radiance facial treatment.

Renee is very knowledgeable in her job and was patient with my entire question during the facial. Her massage techniques were to die for as well. I myself have to admit that my pain tolerance is super low but her fingers are gentle yet is still able to exert the right amount of strength throughout the session.

It was so relaxing that I have to struggle to stay awake during the entire session to give you girls all the juicy bits that I have experienced.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the lightly dimmed, elegantly decorated room with it's black and white simple yet sleek theme.

With the addition of the gentle soothing music that mimics the coastal beach waves, it was a fabulous combination that is aimed for a total mind and body relaxation.

To prepare myself for the facial session, I have changed into a nice Balinese style beach like sarong that is kindly provided.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Illuminating Radiance facial treatment consist of a total of 11 step by step processes,
  1. Removal of makeup
  2. 1st stage of cleansing with the Vitalising Cleanser
  3. 2nd stage of cleansing with the Purifying Cleaner
  4. Spraying of PH balanced Beauty Water that works like a toner
  5. Exfoliation with the usage of mineral salt, Ultra Nourishing Mask while using the rose quartz crystal to gently massage
  6. Face and shoulder massage with organic essential oil
  7. Applying of the Deep Cleansing Mask
  8. Hydrating the face with the use of the Toning Gel and battling of the blemishes with help of the Rescue Gel
  9. Revitalizing of the senses with a sprint of the Orange Blossom facial spray
  10. Application of sun block with moisturizing properties for sun protection and to lock in moisture content
  11. Last but not least, applying of lip balm to soothe crack lips

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls, after seeing this routine, you might be wondering, why did the cleansing of the face requires a whole 4 steps to complete before moving on and what is actually PH balanced Beauty Water?


The 4 step routine is actually The World of Organic Skincare’s recommended ultimate cleansing routine.

With just these 4 steps done, I actually felt a significant difference on my face. It feels extremely clean, smooth and there is an instant brightening effect on my pale skin. I look less tired as well.

It’s no wonder that it is recommended by them as I witness visible effects with only 1 time usage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And… what actually is PH balanced Beauty Water?
  • It is PH 5.5 balanced ionized water through electrolysis that is optimum for the absorption of our skin
  • Developed in Japan and is called Kangen water
  • Transforms normal water into water that is purged of impurities yet still being rich in minerals

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my thoughts throughout the entire Illuminating Radiance facial treatment,

Here are the Living Nature products, mineral salt and PH balanced Beauty Water used during the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment. Do pardon me if I have left some out.


Removal of makeup using the Kumerahou and Harakeke: Gentle Makeup Remover
  • Love the cooling sensation, gentle and non-stripping properties to maintain moisture level in the skin

Cleansing with Active Manuka Honey and Kumerahou: Vitalising Cleanser
  • Glides on effortlessly with it smooth and luxurious milky texture that smells great

Further cleansing with Active Manuka Honey and Manuka Extract: Purifying Cleanser
  • Love the soft yet dense foam it produces

Spraying of PH balanced Beauty Water on my entire face
  • Firms and tones up my face in an instant.

Exfoliation with the usage of mineral salt, Manuka Honey: Ultra Nourishing Mask while using the rose quartz crystal to massage gently
  • Light biting sensation with the dissolving of dead skin cells and impurities. Enlarged pores seemed smaller and it kind of smells like banana, which I kind of adore as I am a big fan of fruity scents. 
  • The rose quartz is also well known as romance booster, great for single and lonely girls out there like me.

Soothing facial and shoulder massage with the use of organic essential oil
  • Really love the relaxing massage as it helps to de-stress my tensed mind and Renee’s strength control is absolutely fabulous.

Applying of the Halloysite Clay: Deep Cleansing Mask
  • Experienced brighter looking skin and minimizes my pores as well.

Hydrating the face with the use of the Harakeke: Toning Gel and battling of the blemishes with help of the Manuka Honey: Rescue Gel
  • Upon application of the Harakeke: Toning Gel, it instantly turns into tiny water droplets upon contact with my skin as through feeding moisture to my thirsty skin. My face feels instantly smoother and suppler after usage.
  • Follow right up, is the application of the Manuka Honey: Rescue Gel to help soothe the redness under my nose area and on the only pimple I had at that time.

Aromatherapy with a sprint of the Orange Blossom facial spray
  • Love the cooling sensation and the rejuvenating citrus scent.

Application of Daily Defense with SPF 15 for sun protection and to lock in moisture content
  • Feels light, weightless, non-oily or sticky upon application.

Last but not least, applying of Manuka Honey: Lip Balm to soothe crack lips
  • Instant plumper looking lips and helps reduce fine lips on my cracking lips.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are pictures to show the improvement after the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment,

Please pardon my blemished face, this was taken after the removal of my makeup. Notice the really dark eye circles and enlarged pores?

This is me with the Halloysite Clay: Deep Cleansing Mask on my face.

Lastly a more energetic looking me, with lighter eye rings, dewy looking skin, smaller pore size and reduced redness after enjoying the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimately, this is how I felt after the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment,

I absolutely love the pampering experience, from the nice decorated private room with proper equipment, the comfortable bed and resting pillow for my leg to the professional customer service, friendly staffs and the whole facial treatment session.

It’s a total blast. I have felt so loved and enjoyed myself so much in such a luxurious treatment for such a long time. I feel like a whole new me is walking out of their outlet at East Point after the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment.

Did I mention that I experienced totally no allergies throughout or after the treatment which was a pleasant surprise for me.

The old stubborn pimple on my face responded well with the facial treatment and in turn ripens on the next day, giving me the opportunity to finally exterminate it. I am now a super happy girl.

It was also a multi-sensory experience with the relaxing soothing beach music, the wonderful massage on my skin and the lovely alluring scents from different scented products.

As the products used were all naturally derived and scented, I do not have to worry for any artificial fragrance that I will be allergic to.

After the Illuminating Radiance facial treatment, my skin feels extremely soft, firm and smooth. There is too a reduction of redness on my face and the enlarged pores on my nose and cheeks are definitely smaller.

Last but not least, I super love that there were absolutely no hard sell techniques throughout the entire session. This is definitely a major plus points, lots of big facial companies have to learn this from them.

This is what I call proper respect to a customer rights.

If given a chance, I would definitely love to try the Illuminating Radiance again or the other facial treatments that The World of Organic Skincare has to offer.

With the believable results that I witness, I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and readers out there for this to die for luxurious experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls, do consider giving either their facial treatments or products a try, you will not regret your decision from that day you decided to jump into their bandwagon.

For more information, contest or updates, do join their FB page @ The World of Organic Skincare Singapore FB Page

Their FB page is highly interactive with their frequent giveaways and informative readings posted almost once every few days.

Or hesitate no longer and head down to their outlets at Parco Marina Bay @ Millenia Walk or East Point @ Simei.

Till next time ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hi. :) Awesome and very comprehensive review. Now, I'm tempted to give it a try.

    I have one thing to add, though. Living Nature is not a 100% Organic brand yet. It's a 100% Natural brand--which means they use ALL natural ingredients, some may be organic, some may not be organic.

    It isn't a bad thing, though. It actually means they don't use any synthetic ingredients at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivi,

    Glad that my review helped, it was really a total relaxing session and well one of my best facial session i ever had. You should really go for it at least once to feel the difference.

    Oh and thanks for the clarifications, i have made amendments accordingly in my post.

    Lenn

    ReplyDelete