'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Friday, June 24, 2011

OMG did anyone just mentioned LIQUID GOLD?

Girls, you might be wondering that what is liquid gold right?

Liquid gold is actually another name that is given to olive oil.

Why is that so?

It might be due to the multiple benefits that the olive oil has proven to be effective.

Their vast usage range all the way from being used as flavouring in our every day cooking to a concoction for aromatherapy and it even plays a role in our personal well-being for its medicinal properties.

Sounds interesting?

Today, I will be introducing to you girls a fabulous brand that I recently got my paws on.

Meet Olivella, which uses 100% virgin olive oil in their products.

Heartfelt thanks to the kind folks at Olivella for giving me an opportunity to experience such a fabulous range of products and the kind understanding.  I really appreciate it to the max.

 Meet the lovelies that I will be subsequently providing my humble review on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And… Just what’s so great about having olive oil formulated in our personal care products?

To get you convinced, here are some facts on the benefits of the usage of olive oil:
  • Rich in natural anti-aging properties and antioxidants
  • Deeply hydrates and cleanse the skin without stripping its existing moisture levels
  • Promotes a smoother and more radiant complexion
  • Maintains and improves skin elasticity and firmness
  • Reduces appearances of acne scars and redness

And… the history for the usage of olive oil goes a long way before even our time.

It has been test proven effective by Egyptians known for their ingenious use of natural ingredients to maintain a youthful look. Not forgetting the Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans too have been using them for decades.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting back to Olivella, our star for today,

Here’s some information to get you girls acquainted:
  • Consist of a comprehensive range that includes facial, body and hair care products for attaining a holistic regime from head to toe
  • Manufactured by Umbra Olii, which have more than 60 years of experience in the international olive oil market
  • Uses 100% virgin olive oil which contains natural anti-oxidant properties
  • Free from preservatives like: SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)/ SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), Colorants, Animal fats and Parabens
  • Dermatological tested
  • Cruelty free
  • Eco-friendly and recyclable
  • Certified by IQNet, Kosher, Patent and SQS
  • Made in Italy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remembered that I mentioned earlier that our skin is actually the largest and most responsive organ of our body?

Whatever we applied on our porous and highly receptive skin gets absorbed in almost an instant thus at times inevitably result in skin sensitivity or allergies.

Thus now trying to be a little more careful on what I use, I am really glad to have chance upon Olivella’s Body Cream.

Priced @ $18.90 for a 150ml tube.

The ingredient list for those who are interested.

 The back labels are a great way to see how eco-conscious a brand is.


Here’s more information on it:
  • Suitable for all skin types, especially those with dry or flaky skin conditions
  • An intense targeted moisture treatment for the body, there’s one specially formulated for the face and one for the hand
  • Deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin
  • Locks in moisture for suppler looking skin
  • Anti-aging and antioxidant properties
  • Heals existing dry or chapped skin conditions
  • Free from colorants and synthetic essence as it is infused with natural citrus essential oils for fragrance and the light lime green colour is derived naturally from the use of the virgin olive oil
  • Light, watery texture
  • Sleek and convenient squeeze tube packaging

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Love the thoughtfulness of a sealed label for consumer assurance.

 A simple yet functional packaging.

 Smells great and is easy to use, great for lazy girls like me.

A little amount goes a long way.
Really love the matte and non-oily finish, there is even no light reflection when I took the above photo using flash.


What I love about it:
  • Affordable pricing
  • Refreshing, citrus-lime scent that instantly revitalize my senses
  • Cooling sensation
  • Fast absorption with its watery texture
  • Light weight
  • Non-greasy or oily
  • Visible brightening of dull looking skin
  • Instantaneous suppler and smoother skin
  • Matte skin-free finish
  • Precise dispensing with the squeeze tube packaging that is environmentally conscious

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimately my thoughts after constant usage of the Olivella’s Body Cream,

I am a huge fan of the mood lifting scent, as it really energies one up in the lazy afternoons.

I do notice that my skin appears less dry and wrinkly with the new found suppleness.

I love the fact that if I accidentally over apply the Olivella’s Body Cream on my skin, it still feels weightless and breathable with its non-greasy texture.

The Olivella’s Body Cream with its watery texture glides on effortlessly on my skin and makes it really easy to cover my entire body in such a luxury.

A major plus point is that there is no white-ish cast or shine on my skin after application thus I need not worry if I look like a pale looking ghost.

Last but not least, I am madly in love with my current tube of Olivella’s Body Cream to the max.

For the prevention of dehydrated skin and rash developments, I have been religiously applying it on my skin every day after my bath and have witness an improvement in my existing skin condition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls, do give it a try as well. You can get your paws on them at John Little’s Marina Square and Jurong Point Outlets.

Or... For great discount and value buys that they are having at the moment, go directly to their webpage @ Olivella Singapore Website

Before I forget, do join their FB page for latest promotion, information and updates @ Olivella Singapore FB Page

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment