'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Monday, June 20, 2011

Congratulations to the BEST NEW BRAND of the year

It’s a little late but it never kills to share the good news.

Wondering which fantastic brand has won such a big honor?

It’s none other than Aqua Label, the skincare brand that encompasses similar whitening technology from its sister brand, Shiseido.

Shiseido is well known for being the pioneers in whitening in skincare products. Their White Lucent range has been selling like hot cakes off the shelves.

When Aqua Label first landed in Singapore after all those pleas from us consumers, I just can’t forget how crazy all the girls were. They were all rushing at the speed of light over to Tampiness Mall to get their long awaited cravings on it.

Girls, you must be thinking on why would I know such information right? It is because amongst the girls, I was actually one of them travelling all the way from the west to the east just for the sake of Aqua Label products.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get things started, here’s some trivia on Aqua Label,
  • A more affordable drug store alternative that is one of the sister brand of Shiseido
  • 3 different ranges to choose from: whitening, moisturizing and anti-acne
  • First to introduce the unique concept of an Aqua Enhancer
  • Exclusive innovative super charging skincare technology to sinks, saturates and seals skin with moisture
  • Contains exclusive ingredients:
  • Aqua Synergy to super charge other ingredients deeper into the inner skin layers
  • Moist Aqua Keep Base to lock in moisture in the skin for a suppler and a more youthful complexion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filled with anticipation, it was finally the day of the party and being all excited, I arrived quite early at the location the party was held. 

No cookies for getting the right answer. It was at the lovely Shiseido building with its sleek and prim interior.

After registration, we were all then given an activity card and usher into the activity room to start our skincare adventure.

We were then asked to remove our existing makeup for a pampering facial steaming session with the Panasonic’s latest Nano Care Hot and Cold Platinum Steamer.

Panasonic’s latest Nano Care Hot and Cold Platinum Steamer, warming up for my deluxe facial pampering.

Just look at all the makeup-less girls there, I am super glad  that it was an all girls event. The whole session was quite calming for my senses. Immediately right after usage, I felt that my face feels more firm and supple than before.

Not forgetting that I am definitely look more awake with all the steaming and misting on my face. I also learnt that you can even add in your desired aromatherapy oil for a blissful session aimed for total relaxation.

With the price of $599.00 per Panasonic’s Nano Care Hot and Cold Platinum Steamer, I must add that it is indeed a long term investment for the welfare of your face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After completing my turn, I decided to go around exploring the activities to be done for the day with my makeup-less face. I hoped that I did not scare any light-hearted people along my way.

Looks like there is going to be an educational hands on session awaiting for us later into the evening.

Super love the thoughtfulness of a makeover station for some potential confidence booster.

 And... guess what, intimate ladies under garments on display. The designs are on the sexier edge though.

 Last but not least, a refreshment booth for the hungry girls like me who skipped dinner.

The complete range of Aqua Label products.

During my exploration, I saw these extremely cute Aqua Label cup cakes that are totally edible, though please do not ever attempt to eat the paper cup like my friend ok?

It was hell trying to decide whether I should eat the lovely cup cake.

And... After contemplating, I did eventually and almost gotten diabetes from it. They were REALLY, REALLY chocolate-y but I guess just some people like it this way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone was finished with their facial steaming session, it was then time for the next program of the evening.

Next up was the introduction of Aqua Label’s history and information by their beautiful brand manager.

Oh before I forget, meet Wilson. He is one of my favorite makeup artists with his cheerful character and humorous way of delivering wordy information with a nice touch of laughter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without further ado, let the Aqua Label journey begins,


During the presentation, we get to play and experiment with the Aqua Label products that were situated conveniently at our table.

After trying out all of the products, I find myself getting impressed with the gentle and non-stripping softener and their light and non-greasy makeup base that glides on effortlessly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following up next is an intimate session on understanding your body and learning how to wear the right size of bra. Girls, you might think that talking about bras might be embarrassing or shameful but please do think otherwise.

Did you know that actually more than half of the ladies around the world have been wearing the wrong bra size for all their lives and thus results in deformed or unsightly bulging breasts?

I personally find that as girls, we have to take better care of our breast as they are born with us as an asset and it is an undeniable fact that it is a part of our body till the day we die.

I love how the session was conducted, the light-hearted mood was fantastic due to the cheerful yet knowledgeable speaker.

Here’s the women body development chart, throughout our entire life. Seems frightening right?

What’s worse is that I am already about reaching the end of my peak of youth and I am about to start going downhill in terms of body development .

And… just guess what? It was until the start of this year that I just realized that I have been too wearing the wrong bra size since puberty. 

I am now like 3 cup size bigger than what I actually used to wear. Just imagine the amount of stress that I have unconsciously exposed my poor breasts to.

Luckily now my condition has taken a good improvement due to my daring guts. I was glad that I had pucker up all my courage to ask for an assisted fitting to get the right bra even through it’s so embarrassing.

Late is always better than never. Girls, do go get your bra size checked.

Wearing bras that are smaller than what you are supposed to wear hinders the growth of breast and feels uncomfortable as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the intimate talk, we were all then free to roam around the room to get a massage, makeover or get our photograph taken for a nice keepsake to being home.

Being not a crowd lover, I did not go for the makeover as the queue for it was totally overwhelming.

In return, I opt for a quick shoulder massage and it resulted in a sea of laughter from the people around me. Why would I say so?

As I have super low pain tolerance, my face turn pale the instant the shoulder massage start even through the lady accommodated me by lowering her use of strength during the session.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimately, I enjoyed myself throughout the evening. This is all due to the fabulous, hardworking staff at Aqua Label and the kind sponsors for the party.

Girls, do head down to the nearest Watsons today to give Aqua Label a try. With prices that is gentle on the pocket yet compromises high end technology is definitely a must buy.

For more information, promotions, updates and contests do join their FB page @ Aqua Label Singapore FB Page

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment