'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I spy with my NOT so LIL eye

Today I will be talking about one of my staple treatment product, it is none other than the eye lash serum which I have been raving about. Joy this is specially done for you with regards to your beauty query. 

Hope you girls will enjoy this review as much as I do while writing it. 

Without further ado, the main starlet for today is the:

DHC’s Eye Lash Tonic

 Prirate Bunny and the nifty DHC's Eye Lash Tonic.

More information about it:
  • Contains aloe and watercress, helps to seal in moisture.
  • Give moisture and firmness to the eyelashes.
  • A screw typed brush applicator.

Dual uses:
  • In the morning: Can be used as mascara base or clear mascara.
  • In the night: To be used as eyelash treatment in the night.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the brush applicator look like.

Pros
  • Near instant results.
  • No irritation upon using it.
  • No weird chemical smell.
  • Clear in colour thus good as mascara base.
  • Light weight.
  • Non-greasy.
  • Transparent container, easy to tell how much is left.
  • Only a little is required each time thus one bottle lasted more then few months with daily usage
  • Fuller lashes while helping new lashes to grow.
  • Helps in lengthening of my existing lashes.
  • Lesser fallouts / breakage of lashes.
  • Hassle-free as do not require one to rinse off in the morning.

Cons
  • Product turns cloudy after a few months though I was told that it doesn’t affect the quality of the tonic, I was still a little worried.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments 
DHC is a really popular mail order skincare brand that is well raved in Japan and in the online beauty community. It is really a pity as even their online shop does not ship to other countries.

Thus when I heard that Watsons decided to bring DHC into Singapore, I was practically overjoyed. The DHC’s Eye Lash Tonic is not the only product from DHC that I have used as I went on a haul with my overwhelming lemmings within the first week after they arrived in Singapore.

Please stay tuned on my blog to find out other fabulous products that DHC have to offer.

I really love the DHC’s Eye Lash Tonic, as I could see immediate result just after using it only for a few weeks. My lash line improved tremendously with the thickening of my existing lashes. It too helps with the growth of new lashes thus helping in the filling up of gaps within my lash line.

Not forgetting the convenience of a one step treatment, as certain brands come with two individual tubes to apply. The package is even suitable to bring along for traveling or in your makeup pouch if needed.

I was really fascinated as I personally experienced lesser fall outs while removing my mascara from my lashes and when I am curling my eyelashes.

I am astonished to see the tremendous improvement even if I only apply the DHC’s Eye Lash Tonic during the night before I sleep as I am usually rushing to work early in the morning. 

Like MacDonald’s advertisement, all I can say is: I’m Loving It!

My Verdict
10 out of 10 stars, for being a hassle-free product. 

Will I buy it again?
YES, as I love how my eyelashes look after using the effective DHC’s Eye Lash Tonic.

I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and readers out there.

Girls, you can find this cult Japanese beauty product at your nearby friendly drug store: Watsons.

Watsons are the sole distributors in Singapore for DHC.  I really love Watsons as they always have a good range of products for all your needs ranging from the head, all the way down to your feet. The $1.95 deals are too good to be missed too.

If you happened to drop by Jurong Point’s Watsons, there is a cheerful and well-manner BA there. Her name is Eleven and it is always a pleasure to talk with her every single time. 

Do not hesitate to approach her if you have any enquires about DHC products as she is always more than willing to share her knowledge.

Till next time ^_^

4 comments:

  1. haha thanks gal... will be getting it soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks, after using for around 2 weeks everyday, it really seem longer and it doesn't drop so often...thanks for recommending...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear it works for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete