'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Go MAD with MATT

Would you love an oily, shiny and glossy nose or a matt looking one that looks fabulous in photos?

I will definitely choose the latter.

Thus today, I will be introducing the:
Smash Box’s Anti-shine (Neutral)

Mr teddy accompanying the Smash Box's Anti-shine in the lime light.

It is an oil absorber that reduces shine for an all day matt finish even under the sun or hot studio lights. It is perfect for those with oily skin, eye lids and t-zone. As for me, I have problematic oily t-zone areas thus I love this product a lot.

Smash Box’s Anti-shine is a gel to powder formula, with a waxy texture that dissolves well into the skin upon blending.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use the Smash Box’s Anti-shine,

Apply only after prepping your skin up with moisturizer.

Before application, dispense the product on the hand.

Dab in your troubled areas like:
T-zone areas like the nose and the chin.
The eye lids area for those facing problems with fading shadows.

 Blend into the skin using gentle circular motions until it is completely absorbed.

Wait for 30 seconds for it to set before continuing with your makeup regime.

It can be use before or after makeup.

For touches up, just dab it lightly on the affected areas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
  • Cooling sensation upon application.
  • Only a little is required upon each application. Thus the 30ml tube will last quite for quite some time.
  • Helps to create a smooth palette for the makeup to stay longer, not forgetting that it helps to lessen the time taken for touching up.
  • Absorbs oil instantaneously, creates an instant matt look when touching up thus say bye to shiny nose in pictures.
  • Convenient package that is handy to carry around.
  • Transparent squeeze tube, thus there will be no hidden wastage.
  • No weird or overpowering perfume or chemical smells.
  • Lasting power is good as I only require slight touching up only later in the afternoon.

Cons
  • Without a well moisturized face, it tends to dry out the skin resulting in slight difficulty in apply my face makeup.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments
I personally find that the Smash Box’s Anti-shine is worth a try as it really works for me. It helps me to keep my shiny unglamorous looking nose matt for a longer period of time and prevent me from over powdering my nose until it is a little cakey as I can get pretty enthusiastic at times. 

In Singapore’s weather, I am not surprise if I am not the only one with such problems thus I find that it is a nice product to have.

I love the light texture of the Smash Box’s Anti-shine as I feel as though I did not add another layer on my skin even after application. I too love the fact that it helps makeup to glide on easier and my makeup tend to adhere better on my t-zone area which I usually apply the Smash Box’s Anti-shine on.
 
My Verdict
8 out of 10 stars for being an anti shiny nose lifesaver.

Will I Buy It Again?
Yes, when I finish my current tube as I love the effect it gives me and it is user friendly with it squeeze tube packaging.

Girls, you can try the fabulous Smash Box’s Anti-shine at Sephora at Wisma Atria, Orchard Central and Great World City.

The friendly BAs will be more than willingly to help you. I love the BAs at Sephora as they are always willing to give a tip or two and they are never too busy to help you find the right shade to compliment your skin tone. 

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment