'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Obsessions with Lioele

Girls, I guess that probably by now you would have realized that I have been an avid fan of Lioele and Elisha Coy products, but do you girls know that why I love them?

It is probably due to the hardworking management behind the scenes.

To prevent confusion, Lioele and Elisha Coy are both from the family tree of Lush Beauty which is also known as Secretive. 

Why would I have such positive feedback on them?
  • Their product ranges is extensive and cater for a wide scope of age groups.
  • They always have promotional road shows to reward their fans like us with more savings. Though I have to admit, I do spend more due to the attractive promotions.
  • There are always new launches of product to be fascinated about.
  • Their BAs are knowledgeable and know what they are selling. I have my fair share of meeting BAs who don’t even know what are the functions of the products they are selling.
  • Fast correspondences thru their email and frequent updates on their FB page, it shows that they care for their fans.
  • Orders are quickly handled if you order via their website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering why have I been talking about them?

It is because of the massive, extensive and tempting sales that they are holding on their website.

Fancy the sheer excitement of receiving your shopping hauls at your doorstep?

Now, there is no more need to even step out of your door step and in the comfort of your house, you can enjoy browsing thru the products for as long as you want.

The promotions that are now running till the end of this month are:

There is up to 70% off on the second item of certain products. There is like a wide range to choose from.

An example would be:
Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack = 1 tube = $30.00
Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack with PWP promo = 2 tubes = $36.40
For two tubes of Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack, the pre-promotion price is $60.00.
With the promotion, your total savings is $23.60.

Free register mail for purchase above $60.00.

Join their FB page now @ Lush Beauty 
As their first 50 FB members that purchase $60.00 and above, will be given an additional free Lioele blooming lip gloss and a mini mask pack set worth $26.00.

Freebies worth $15.00 for any purchase.

Not forgetting additional freebies worth $40.00 with every $60.00 purchase.

What I would personally recommend is the Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra Mask and the V-line Water Drop Sleeping Pack.

I have been using them for a period of time and I definitely love the results that I see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The promotions were so irresistible that even though I have just brought some stuff during their previous promotion. I had to indulge in them after I checked out their website @ www.secretive.sg

Without much hesitation, I made my order yesterday once they announce it on the FB page and was pleasantly surprised with their lovely gestures.

In within minutes, they posted on their FB page that, for being their NO.1 supporter and customer, I am pampered with:
  • Free personal delivery on the day itself.
  • A limited edition Lioele cosmetic pouch.
Tell me again, how not to love the generous management team?

These are my fabulous hauls for the day without the hassle of leaving home.

What I brought for the day is:
  • Lioele Pore Clean and Tightening Pack x 2 tubes – Purchase with purchase promotion (70% off 2nd pc)
  • Lioele Cool Sun Sherbet with SPF18 – Special offer
  • Lioele AC Trouble Patch x 2 boxes - Purchase with purchase promotion (70% off 2nd pc)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than the surprise and the fabulous promotions, one of the reasons I love about the management is that they have the earnest to make their fans feel like a princess.

As I have mentioned earlier that I was pampered with a personal delivery yesterday. This was how my experience was:  

Yesterday, I stayed at home as I wasn’t feeling well. After taking some medication, I proceed to take a nap as I was feeling drowsy. Thus when I woke up, I was like half asleep while trying to help my mum move out some carton boxes. 

It was then that I realized I was still in my slacks and decided to go and change my clothes and apply some makeup before the delivery man arrives.

My gosh, just as I was thinking about it, there was this pretty lady in black holding the Lioele Paper bag walking towards my direction. It was at that moment when I finally realized that what they meant by ‘PERSONAL’ delivery. 

OMG, they have sent their beautiful staff down despite their busy schedules and were exactly on time. I was really impressed with them.

I was also quite touched with the pleasant surprise and immediately felt better from my illness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karine, thanks for making my day and for all the trouble. Please accept my deepest apologies for subjecting you to my tired half-wake makeup-less face, messy hair and my half-dead antics.

Many thanks for The Lush Beauty’s management, Karine, Esther and Sarina for making all of this possible.

Girls, do visit their website to take a peek at the fabulous promotions and attractive products @ www.secretive.sg

This is also a great chance to try out their products or buy them as gifts for your besties.

The offer ends on the end of October 2010. Thus do not hesitate and go indulge in the shopaholic in you. 

Mad loves with Lush Beauty, keep up the good work. I will always be there supporting your products.

If you are wondering that am I paid to sing praises on them?

Do note that I am not affiliated or paid by them. I am a free-willed blogger and I will always be one.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment