'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cheeky Apples

The temptation of sweet, juicy addictive apples that even Snow White can’t resist. I wished that my cheeks would have those lovely hues on them. 

How about you girls?

Would you love to give your cheeks a nice subtle glowing to give more depth to your face yet not being exaggerated?

Girls, you can simple achieve this with the use of a cheek blusher.

It not only adds colours to your cheeks, it too gives a healthier look for pale looking people like me.

For lazy girls out there like me, I finally found a wonderful solution to help you girls to save your time and effort every morning.

It is none other than the: 
Etude House’s Peach Cheek Blusher in #4 Smile Peach

 I just love penguins, say hi to Mr Penguin with the Etude House’s Peach Cheek Blusher.

What I love about the: Etude House’s Peach Cheek Blusher
  • Unique sponge applicator, just stamp the blush product on the face and blend it evenly with just using your own fingers.
  • Contains light reflecting fine glitters to give a more contoured look.
  • Upon application of 1st layer, it gives one a sheer look and can be further intensified with more layers if desired. 
 
 The unique sponge applicator.

With just a light stamp of the Etude House’s Peach Cheek Blusher in #4 Smile Peach on my hand.

    Why this particular shade?
    • Compliments almost every skin tone, though please test the colour to see whether you like it or not as individual taste differs.
    •  Easy to carry off.
    • The sheer subtle look compliments this year’s popular nude makeup very well.
    • Their entire range of colours cover a wide range of makeup possibilities and it’s great for experimental looks.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Pros
    • Idiot proof with its one touch sponge stamp applicator.
    • Time saving with its stamp and blend application method.
    • Long lasting without flaking.
    • Good colour payout.
    • Hassle free touch ups.
    • Light reflecting pigments give one an optical illusion effect.
    • No strong perfume smell.
    • Convenient packaging that is light weight and easy to carry around.

    Cons
    • Sponge applicator tends to pick up too much product, even though I do love the convenience that comes with it. To prevent your cheeks from looking like it’s over the top, simply stamp the applicator on your hand first to remove some of the excess product before using it on your face.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Comments
    I personally really love the sheer innocent look that the Etude House’s Peach Cheek Blusher gives.

    It looks so natural that it seems as though I am naturally blushing from within.It is easy to use and great for beginners to handle.

    For me during each time I apply my makeup, one stamp on each cheek is sufficient to give me a nice glow to my look.

    My Verdict
    8 out of 10 stars

    Will I buy it again?
    With its price at $21.90 per tub, I still find it reasonable as only a little is required each time.

    I would love to try the rest of the colours if a suitable chance arises. The current tub is with me for quite a period of time and I have not even seen the bottom pan.

    I would recommend this to girls who are looking for a subtle everyday natural look and those who complain about time always not being enough.

    Till next time ^_^

    No comments:

    Post a Comment