'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winning the BATTLE against ACNE

How I wished I can enjoy my youthful teenage years without having to battle against the vermin called acne.

Honestly speaking who like making friends with facial acne?

I am now beaming with excitement that now I find a reliable and affordable solution to my worries.

Girls out there who experience the same issues like me, fear not as today I will be sharing this fabulous range of product with you all.
I just love receiving packages, the suspense is always so exciting.

Without further ado, they are none other than:
Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Range

 It is a gentle yet effect cure and prevention for people with acne, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads.

I was really excited when I got the news that I was selected to experience Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Range as it was a certified dermatological proven skincare regime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all thanks to the lovelies in Eucerin and The Sample Store for giving me this life changing opportunity to experience a new boost of confidence.

Have not heard about Eucerin or The Sample Store?

Here is a short introduction to get you started,

More on The Sample Store,
  • They are a group of hardworking folks behind the movement of the distribution of free samples online.
  • Started off as Fr3b before going through a complete makeover to become the well known: The Sample Store today.
  • Easiest way to get to interact and get to know more about a particular product before committing to the full size retail product.
  • Great convenience as the redeemed samples gets delivered right to your door step.

More on Eucerin,
  • First started in 1898.
  • 125 years of expertise.
  • Dermatological and clinical proven.
  • One of the leading dermo-cosmetic brands in America and Europe.
  • Based in Hamburg, Germany.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Getting back to the Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Range,

  • Suitable for both males and females.
  • Caters for: Oily, acne and blemish prone skin or dry skin in need or moisturizing.
  • As preventive measures against pimples or acne.
  • Just a simple 3 step skincare regime. Cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize.
  • Helps reduce side effects of treatments or acne.
  • Contains Lactic acid instead of the usual acne battling agent.

Why Lactic acid?
  • Organic.
  • It is derived from milk.
  • Originally found in the skin thus, it is unlikely for people with sensitive skin to have an allergic reaction.
  • Anti-bacterial.
  • Non-comedogenic, compatible with any existing acne treatments or medication.
  • One of the gentler AHA exfoliants.
  • Not as harsh and more effect than Salicylic acid or Benzoyl oxide that is commonly found in anti-acne products.
  • Ideal ingredient for its soothing and calming after effects.
  • Rich moisturizing effect.
  • Help exfoliate dead skin cells as well.

How does it work its magic?
  • Directly targets the root of the follicles that is the cause of clogged pores and blemishes.
  • Non-drying formula that stops the growth of new acne and re-mediates existing ones.
  •  Helps reduce and remove flaking of the skin as well.
  • Guarantees a better and clear complexion with constant usage at the end of 3 weeks.
  • To see the best results at the end of 3 weeks, just incorporate the 3 step regime with religious usage of 2 times a day in the morning and the evening.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to start experiencing Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Range,

First, start off with:
Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Cleanser

Priced @ $21.20 for a 200ml bottle.

More information:
  • Foaming daily facial cleanser.
  • Soap and fragrance free.
  • Contain 6% Ampho tenside.
  • Product is clear in colour.
  • Squeezable bottle.
 The fresh green packaging is pleasing to the eyes yet it is functional as well.

What I love about it:
  • Does not have weird chemical smell.
  • Lathers up really well even without a sponge.
  • Instantly reveals a more smooth and supple face.                
  • Brightens up my dull complexion.
  • Help soothe my reddish inflamed skin.
  • Dries up existing pimples, thus making them less irritating.
  • Able to remove facial makeup.

My thoughts:
I really look forward in continuing the usage of the cleanser with its effective results.

I love the fact that I can even skip the usage of a separate makeup remover when I am feeling lazy that day.

It helps to regulate the excess sebum excretion of my t-zone as well. Thus even after a few hours, the matt and smooth feeling on my face still lingers on.

I felt that it really does its job as I always have this clean, spotless feeling after cleansing and it have been some time since I have any newly grown pimples on my face.

I love the package as well, it’s functional and dispensing the product is super convenient as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow up with:
Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Scrub

 Priced @ $18.60 for a 100ml tube.

More information:
  • Mild daily scrub.
  • Oil free.
  • Contains green lactic acid beads.
  • Contains micro particles to deeply cleanse your skin.
Handy squeeze tube bottle makes it easy to control the amount dispensing out.

The scrub is slight cloudy clear in colour with green lactic acid beads.

What I love about it:
  • Helps unclog pores.
  • Refines skin texture.
  • Smell is light and bearable.
  • Gentle and does not sand-paper my face.
  • Removes embedded black and white heads.
  • Skin feels smooth and cleaner instantly.
  • Open pores seems smaller.
With gentle circular motions, within a few seconds a rich lather is formed.

My thoughts:
The scrub lathers works really well and works wonders in removing the white and black heads.

After incorporating it in my skincare regime, I can see that the growth is getting lesser as well.

My enlarged pores on the cheeks and nose seem to be improving after usage as well.

Currently I am pretty hyped about this and will be looking forward to more fabulous result with the continuous usage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least, the star product of the trio:
Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Crème Gel

Priced @ $25.70 for a 50ml tube.

More information:
  • Daily cream, Gel like Moisturizer.
  • Oil free, water based.
  • Product is white in colour.
  • Contains 2% lactic acid.
  • Promises to reduce blemished in 3 weeks.
  • Targeted treatment for follicles.
  • Re-equate excess sebum.
  • Squeeze tube packaging.
The Creme Gel does not leave any sticky residue after applying thus, you need not wash your hands after application on the face.

What I love about it:
  • Fast absorption, lesser down time.
  • Light and does not feel sticky at all.
  • Does not have greasy feeling as well.
  • Cooling sensation upon application.
  • Skin feels smooth and supple instantly.

My thoughts:
My skin seems to be more hydrated and I can feel that there is this bounciness in my face whenever i touch it.

There is also less blemishs or redden areas on my face as well.

I love the effect that I have witnessed though the week.

Using it during the day too helps to push back the time taken for the shine on my nose to appear,  thus I do not need to touch up my makeup as often

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimately how the Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER Range fare,
I have been test driving the 3 step regime personally for a week or so and I definitely love the visible results that I have seen.

 The fast results enticed me to continue the usage of the regime and have turn me into a fan of Eucerin as well.

As recently, I have been stressed out at work, just finished my period, have trouble getting adequate sleep, I have been getting on the verge of depression as my face have not be responding well with such factors in my life.

My T-zone area especially my forehead and chin have become a home from acne to strive in.

PS. If you know me well enough, I am a person with minimal acne issues thus I was really devastation when the issue balloon out of proportion.

With the outbreak, I felt ugly and lost the usual confidence that I don and in order to attempt to build back my confidence. I keep adding on layers and layers of makeup in hope that it would cover my flaws.

Little did I expected, it just made matters worse and I felt that I am really like a boat lost at sea.

Luckily there was The Sample Store and Eucerin to save the day.

After constant usage, day after day, I could see a believable improvement on my face. My skin felt as though it was like a new born’s and my acne condition was controlled as well.

The reddish area of my inflamed skin reduced and the existing pimples were not as sore and itchy when they are all dried up by Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER products.

This makes it easier for me to resist scratching my face with unhygienic hands.

Lesser make up used to cover and lesser pore pack used as impurities on my face are gently taken care of. More saving equals more for my hauls, am so loving it.

As the Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER range acts as a preventive measure too, I did not experience any new grown pimples as well and my face is finally slowly recovering to its former glory.

I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to all my friends and readers out there.

Girls, hurry up and give the Eucerin’s DermoPURIFYER range a try to give yourself a confidence boost and say BYE to acnes blues ever in your life again.

Once again many thanks for The Sample Store and Eucerin for this fabulous experience.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment