'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

See it to b.liv it

OMG!!

Girls, have you been dying to try b.liv by cellnique products but can’t seemed to afford it. Today I am going to share on a way to get your paws on it.

Today, I considered myself as a lucky girl after doing a good deed.

 
Well I guess it is a situation of getting rewarded for doing a good deed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How it all started,

After a tiring day at work, I took the MRT train straight away right from work to home. Anticipating the home cooked dinner at home which I seldom get, the train was moving unexpectedly slow.

After alighting at Jurong East and switching over to the train towards Jurong, I was lucky enough to secure a seat next to the reserved seat in one of the cabins. It was just then that I saw a pregnant woman moving in through the train door in a hurry.

Without hesitation, I immediately stand up to give up my seat for her as the person on the reserve seat next to me look as though she does not want to budge at all.

Immediately after that, I shifted to a nearby pole to get support as I have shaky and tired legs today. It was then that I saw those door hanger types of flyer advertisements hanging from the pole above me.

Out of my curiosity, I took one to take a closer look.

It’s about b.liv by cellnique products and that they are giving away sample trial kits of their best sellers to the first 400 that goes to SASA at the 4 selected locations mentioned with the door hangers.

I was really surprised about it and was really tempted to give it a go, even though I know that 400 people might be quite a small number compared to Singapore's population.

With the b.liv by cellnique door hanger in my hand, I hurried to the nearest SASA that was written on it.

Once i reached SASA, the lovely SA there told me that they have to take the door hanger from me and I am required to fill up a short particulars form. I happily filled the form up knowing that I still qualify for it.

I am number 50 plus on the list of people who came with the door hanger if I did remembered correctly.

Did I also mention that tons of stuff at SASA was going at 20%?

It’s a really good time to go SASA to get your makeup or skincare fix. 

The deals were so tempting that I brought some new Japanese skincare products to try out. 

Will blog about it when I get the time to use it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With my huge anticipation, I immediately opened the trial set and was surprised that they were really generous with the samples.

How the b.liv by cellnique trial set looks on the inside.

The set contains:
  • 1 x 15ml of off with those heads – black head serum gel (One of their best sellers)
  • 1 x 50ml of squeaky clean – beads cleansing gel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I am really impressed with their lovely gestures to give people like us a chance to try their products without any commitments first.

Thanks to the innovative advertising company behind this and the lovely folks at b.liv by cellnique for this wonderful trial set, I really appreciate the pleasant surprise I got today.

It really helps to brighten my gloomy day.

Girls, there is still quite a number of them up for grabs, do keep a look out tomorrow on the MRT trains for the b.liv by cellnique door hangers.

Good luck girls.

Till next time ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I rushed through for this blog entry to share the hottest news on what I experience today with my readers.

    So are you going to try your luck keeping a look out for it?

    ReplyDelete