'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Monday, March 21, 2011

Instant HYDRATION within a bottle

Always felt that the harsh weather conditions are taking a toll on you?

Constantly working in an air-con environment that is drying up your skin?

Want a quick solution to what I mentioned above?

Look no further, today I will be talking about one of my staple beauty product that I have stashed on my computer table for easy accessibility.

Meet one of my new found love, Sana’s Hadanomy Collagen Mist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the need for facial mists?

Here’s a little tip of mine, to help regulate oil secretion and to minimize the appearance of enlarge pores on your face; the very first step to do is to make your skin happy by keeping it adequately hydrated.

And with the use of a handy and convenient facial mist on the go, it’s like a god sent for your ever thirsty face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

What you should know about Sana’s Hadanomy Collagen Mist,

Easy to handle spray nozzle dispenser for hassle free usage.

More information:
  • Priced @ $22.90 for a 250ml bottle.
  • A facial mist infused with the benefits of collagen.
  • Contains 1000mg micro collagen combined.
  • Suitable for both day and night usage.
  • Can be used: Before or after makeup, just right after bathing or after washing of face.
  • Infused with 3 types of moisturizing ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, acerola extract and honey.
  • No colourant and mineral oil.
  • Non-comedogenic tested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
  • Easy and convenient for travels or on the go.
  • Refreshing light rose scent.
  • Cooling sensation.
  • Fast absorption.
  • Skin feels softer and suppler just after usage.
  • No stickiness or an oily sensation after usage.
  • No unsightly residue left on clothing.
  • No irritation or allergies after usage.

Cons
  • Require constant usage in order to see actual visible results.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Comments
I am really in love with my current bottle of the Sana’s Hadanomy Collagen Mist as it helps to improve the condition of my dry cheeks with the new found softness and bounciness.

The handy yet solid packaging makes it easy to carry around for an instant wake me up whenever I feel sluggish or when my eye lids feel heavy. 

Super love the pink and lacy design as it adds a girlish touch to the packaging.

The lovely and delicate rose scent is a major plus point for the instant relieve of tiredness and I love the fact that it does not irritate my sensitive nose.

I personally find that it is great for other body parts like the neck, arms and legs too. I actually use it for my legs and knees to help soothe the dryness and occasionally rash problems as well.

My Verdict
9 out of 10 stars for being a staple.

Will I buy it again?
DEFINITELY YES, as I do not encounter any form of allergy with the constant usage of the Sana’s Hadanomy Collagen Mist. 

I am actually allergic to some of the facial mists out in the market including branded expensive ones.

To get your paws on the Sana’s Hadanomy Collagen Mist, do give John Little a try as I saw it there on one of my recent shopping escapade.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment