'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Monday, March 7, 2011

CozyCot International Women’s Day 2011

Girls, today I have fabulous news to share with you all. 

I have been nominated by CozyCot for being the 100 most inspiring real women.

I am really excited about it and I am glad that my beauty blog have gain recognition from the public.

I bet you girls are wondering why does CozyCot have such nominees?

It’s for an event hosted by CozyCot in conjunction with the 100th International Women’s Day with the theme: Celebrating the faces of real women.

So, what is the event's main focus?

To celebrate the fact that we were born women and to give recognition to the selected 100 real life women who have been inspiring either in their work or other contributions to the society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More information about the event:

CozyCot International Women’s Day 2011
Date: 12- 13 March
Time: 2pm to 6 pm
Venue: Orchard Central
Admission: Free and open to public, re-registered attendees gets a special IWD goodie bag.

For more information and registration @ CozyCot's IWD Website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do give your support for me and my blog by clicking on the picture above to cast your votes.


Not forgetting to help spread the news to your friends and family to help vote for me as well. Really appreciate all the help I can get.

Heartfelt thanks in advance for the votes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least, come support me and join in the celebrations on 12 March as I would be there to attend an award ceremony for my nomination.

There would be lots of stuff going on like: luxury bags for sale, bazaars, hourly lucky draws, stage performances, beauty shows and many more. XD

Girls, remember to say hi if you see me there, I would love to meet you girls in real life.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment