'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ACNE go AWAY

Who loves acne or pimples?

They keep torturing us with their visits and torment our joyful teenage days. How I wish that they will be gone for good.

I know that prevention is better than cure.Yet it’s so difficult to keep them 100% away from our skin.

For those emergency times, let me share with you one of my effective cure to combat annoying pimples.

People often comment how good my skin is but I am only human, I do too have flaws and suffer from acne outbreaks as well.

No one is perfect, so don’t be depressed when you have outbreaks like I do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I am currently using to battle acne is,
The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil

A little does go a long way with the use of The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil.

 Recommended way of usage: With the help of a clean cotton bud, direct it at the opening to dispense an appropriate amount of the The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil. Cap the bottle and proceed to apply it directly on the pimple. 

Note: Do use the other end of the cotton bud or a new stick if you need to dispense more of the product as it prevents contamination of the remaining tea tree oil in the bottle.

What you should know about it,
  • Priced @ $16.90 for a 10ml bottle
  • Has anti bacterial properties.
  • Helps to soothe blemishes.
  • It’s a natural acne fighting agent.
  • A targeted solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Pros
  • Helps to dry up the pimple.
  • Effective in curing my pimple in just a few days.
  • Pocket friendly as only a little is required each time.
  • Dropper type dispenser prevents wastage.
  • Small handy bottle, easy to carry around.

Cons
  • Strong overwhelming medicated tea tree smell.
  • Slight stinging sensation upon application.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Comments
The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil helps to dry up my pimples instantly upon apply it and I pretty much love its fast healing effect.

It also helps to soothe my inflamed skin around the pimple too.

I personally felt that the stinging sensation and strong tea tree smell can be a put off but hey, it’s considered as medication for your pimples right?

So no more complains if it's an remedy that works ha-ha.

My Verdict
9 out of 10 stars.

Will I buy it again?
YES, as it works for both me and my brother.

Till next time ^_^

3 comments:

  1. wah... even for a guy...
    Maybe i can try it since I have lots of pimple recently...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, one of my close guy friend is also using it.

    Oh and The Body Shop is having sales at Suntec Convention, up to 70% if i am not wrong. You can go and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay thanks...maybe I will pop by there when I'm free

    ReplyDelete