'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Face detoxification

Facing dull and lifeless looking skin?

Felt that your skin is constantly calling out for help?

Realizing that your face is plagued with unsightly acnes and not responding well with the natural pollutants in the air?

Well, well, it’s probably the time for you to embark on a detoxifying regime for a healthier looking you.

What I will be introducing to you today would be one of my favorites, Shiseido’s The Skincare Purifying Mask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would I be talking about it?

It is mainly because that it worked out many positive outcomes for me and its super fun yet idiot proof to use.

Idiot proof, squeeze tube packaging for minimal wastage during dispensing.

What you should know about the Shiseido’s The Skincare Purifying Mask,
  • Priced @ $64.00 for a 75ml tube.
  • Suitable for all skin types.
  • Facial purifying mask (Rinse-off type)
  • Made and formulated in Japan.
  • Non-clogging to pores.
  • Dermatologist tested.
  • Contains: Highly porous Marine mineral clay, Kaolin and power ingredients to absorb surface sebum, impurities and helps in the regulation of oil secretion.
  • Recommended usage: Twice a week or as when needed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The proper application method:

The beginning of the 'live' demonstration. Ensure both your face and hands are properly cleansed and dry.
 
Smooth a thin layer of the Shiseido’s The Skincare Purifying Mask on your face evenly using gentle circular motions, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
 
Leave it on for about 5 minutes. Rinse the mask off thoroughly after the waiting time.

For best results:
  • Exfoliate your face using a gentle facial scrub to remove impurities like: exposed white and blackheads.
  • Tone and moisturize your face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
  • Creamy yet light texture glides on effortlessly.
  • Time saving with only 5 minutes of waiting time.
  • Deeply detoxify and renews the skin.
  • Easier extraction of pimple, white and blackheads after usage.
  • No irritation during and after usage.
  • No weird chemical smell.
  • Instantaneous brightening.
  • Smoother and bouncier skin.
  • Reduction of redness on face.
  • Enlarged pores seemed visibly smaller.

Cons
  • The price is a little too steep but there are not much complains from me as the results are to die for.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments
I love the fact that the results are visible even after just the first usage of the Shiseido’s The Skincare Purifying Mask.

I am currently on my second tube of the Shiseido’s The Skincare Purifying Mask and I am madly in love with it.

It’s like a pampering treat for my skin as it always feel rejuvenating after usage and I experience lesser pain while trying to do my own extraction of the stubborn white and blackheads that I have.

My face feels extremely smooth and makeup seems to glide on effortlessly on the next day. My enlarged pores on my cheeks and nose seemed smaller too.

Not forgetting that all this fabulous results are just within a short 5 minute D.I.Y facial that I can simply do at home.

My Verdict
10 out of 10 stars for its elegant packaging, functional results and time saving properties.

Will I buy it again?
DEFINITELY YES, as I am so in love with the results I witness so far and it’s more than what I imagined when I first made my purchase from the counter.

Girls, do give it a try. Even though it’s a little pricey, I personally find that it is worth the investment when you see the amount of white and blackheads it pushes out.

Do note that the detoxification of the skin is essential for better skin vitality and results in a happier you when you see your skin’s improvement.

Thus do not be a lazy girl and start on your detoxification regime today.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment