'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Monday, February 28, 2011

With a SENSE of accomplishment

OMG, guess what girls?

I have been seen in CLEO’s and Her World’s March issue featuring my testimonial on the Bio-essence’s Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream.

I was really excited and surprised when I first saw my very own face in the magazines. To me, I felt as though that it is a form of acknowledgment as a beauty blogger. 

I was also overjoyed that my sponsors, Bio-essence deemed that my reviews are actually good enough to be media worthy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without further ado, I present to you the lovely advertisement,

 I am 1 out the 3 featured bloggers.

Girls, do keep a look out for it if you owe either CLEO’s or Her World’s March issues of their magazines.

Till next time ^_^

2 comments: