'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Loving Ginvera with Sweet Sugar Caramel

Girls, I have great news to share during this festive season.

With regards to my previous post on Ginvera’s Marvel gel and Ginvera's Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away, I was selected as 1 of the 10 most creative blog posts out of the 100 participated bloggers.

I was really overjoyed to be selected as top 10 as this seems like a form of recognition for my hard-work in my blogging efforts.

Upon being one of the winners, I was generously provided with 5 nos. of the fabulous Ginvera's Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away to my loyal readers of my blog.

Read all about my previous post @ Lenn's Escapade with Ginvera

Now you girls can join Mr.Panda with his love for the Ginvera's Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away.

Without further ado, let me tell you girls on how to get the Ginvera's Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away for free with my 1st giveaway for the year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note:
  • Dateline: 20 Feburary 2011 @ 11.59pm (Singapore time)
  • Open to my readers that live in SINGAPORE only.
  • One daily entry per person is allowed till the end of the contest. (The more days you comment, the higher the chances of winning)
  • Winners will be randomly drawn.
  • Winners will be notified via email. If there is no acknowledgment within three days, another winner will be selected. Though please give me some time to tabulate the winner out after the dateline.
  • Winners will be expected to pay for postage as The Sample Store will be mailing the prizes directly out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To participate in this contest:
  1. Follow Sweet Sugar Caramel either on SSC Facebook Page or Google Friend Connect.
  2. Leave a valid email address for me to contact you.
  3. Tell me why would you love to try it?
  4. Do leave your Facebook/GFC nick for verification purposes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow this format when posting:

Name:
Valid email address:
Why would you love to try it:
FB or GFC name: Please specify which 1 of the 2 that you have joined

Good luck girls and have a super duper joyous HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011!

Do keep staying with me lovingly and continue with the generous support and votes for this year as well.

Till next time ^_^

11 comments:

  1. Name: Wu Zhixuan

    Valid email address: happyhappy.days@yahoo.com.sg

    Why would you love to try it: I have had dark eye circles since secondary school and would really like to get rid of them. Read a lot about this Ginvera eye roller and it sounds like this thing really works!

    FB name: 達芙妮

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Choong Hui San
    Valid email address:Sansan88_leo@hotmail.com
    Why would you love to try it:I want to remove my puffy and dark eye circles
    FB name: Choong Hui San Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Foo Rui Qian
    Valid email address: frq8@hotmail.com
    Why would you love to try it: i saw the commerial on tv so i wonder if it works for my dark eyes circles
    FB name: Foo Rui Qian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: melissa
    Valid email address: cakewalk_shop@hotmail.com
    Why would you love to try it: because I have terrible panda eyes and I wish to erase it away!
    FB or GFC name: FB melissa sen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name: Shijia
    Valid email address: linshijia87@hotmail.com
    Why would you love to try it: Cos i love the panda bear!! =D =D & so interested in tryin the eye roller as well.. =D
    FB name: Shijia Lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name Foo Rui Qian
    Valid email address:frq8@hotmail.com
    Why would you love to try it: I saw the commerial on tv so i wonder if it works for my dark eyes cirles
    FB name: Foo Rui Qian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name: Foo Rui Qian
    Valid email address: frq8@hotmail.com
    Why would you love to try it: I saw the commerial on tv so i wonder if it works for my dark eyes circles
    FB name : Foo Rui Qian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Name: Lynn Lim
    Valid email address: hittingthepan@gmail.com
    Why would you love to try it: Because work and studies have kept me up late for many nights, and the eye bags, fine lines, dark circles are all starting to show!
    GFC name: Lynn Lim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name: Choong Hui San
    Valid email address:Sansan88_leo@hotmail.com
    Why would you love to try it:I want to remove my puffy and dark eye circles
    FB name: Choong Hui San Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Name : Esther Yeo
    Valid email address : rin5502@gmail.com
    Why would I love to try it : I am not good in makeup at all, so not sure how to hide my dark eye circles with makeup, hope to treat the problem at the root by removing the dark circles.
    FB name : Esther Yfp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Contest ended on 20 feb, apologies Esther but you posted after the dateline so you will not be included in this time draw. Do join in my other giveaways.

    To the rest of the girls, will be working out the list and the winners, keep your fingers crossed ^_^

    ReplyDelete