'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Food for your tresses

Troubled with lifeless looking hair?

Frustrated with fizzy and messy tresses?

Finding it a hassle to comb through your hair with all the tangles?

*frantically raises my hand in the air*

I am really helpless on how to remedy my hair as due to my job scope, I am constantly exposed to the harsh weather conditions from the outside environment. 

To replenish my hair to its former glory, I was determined to move one step further to pamper my hair with other hair treatment products that I do not owe at the moment.

After solidifying my resolution, I went on a mission to rescue my hair with a trip to my favourite drugstore: Watsons to find an affordable hair treatment product as I am utterly broke at the moment with all my impulses shopaholic buys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s was then I chance upon the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment,


What you should know about it:
  • Priced @ $2.50 for a 6 capsule pack or $16.20 for a 50 capsule jar. 
  • Each capsule contains 1ml of the product. 
  • Made in Indonesia.

    There are 4 different types with various benefits to choose from:
    • Hair treatment (Pink capsule) - this is the one that I will be talking about today
    • Smooth and shiny (Yellow capsule)
    • Nutri-colour (Purple capsule)
    • Black, soft and shiny (Black capsule)

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      More information on the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment (Pink capsule),
      • It contains: Jojoba oil, UV protection, Pro-vitamin B5, Vitamin A, C and E.
      • For people with: Damaged hair
      • Act as a preventive measure against split ends that are caused by curling, rebonding, colouring and blow drying.

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       This is how the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment capsules look.

      Gently peel off the outer rim of the capsule.

       Note: Be careful when handling the capsule as the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment has a watery texture.

      The proper application method:
      1. Make sure that your hair is washed and your hands are clean and dry.
      2. Either use it on washed semi-dry or washed dry hair.
      3. Carefully open one or two capsule unto your hand (Recommend: Only one capsule is needed for short, medium or slightly longer hair like mine)
      4. Spread the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment evenly throughout your entire hair, focusing on drier parts like the ends of your hair.
      5. Please avoid the sensitive scalp area to prevent allergies from occurring.
      6. Leave it to dry, need not wash off.

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Pros
      • Fast absorption.
      • No oiliness or stickiness.
      • No weird chemical smell.
      • Glossier and healthier looking hair.
      • No tangles during combing.
      • Easier to manage as hair is less fizzy.
      • Effects last for quite a long time even after washing.
      • One capsule is enough for my entire thick and slightly long hair.

      Cons
      • The Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment has a watery texture to it and thus might be a little troublesome to handle when trying to pouring out the contents from the capsule.
      • One capsule might be too much for ladies with thin and short hair. Though do not worry as you can either share the rest with your siblings or store it in a clean container for the next time.

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Comments
      I personally find that the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment is an effective yet relatively affordable hair treatment product. It’s light and small capsules makes it convenient to bring on travels or sleepovers.

      I have heard a fair bit of both the likes and the dislikes on this product; nevertheless I still stand by my view that this is a fabulous product that is worth a try.

      Just spending $2.50 to be given a chance to find a gem that works wonders for your hair in a drugstore is so worth the risk.

      The condition of my hair is really terrible as I love to dye my hair for the sake of novelty and the involvement in my job scope.

      With the help of Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment, all it takes is less than a minute of application time to help tame my dry and fizzy looking hair.

      I love that now it’s is so easy for me to comb through my hair without experiencing any tangles and how smooth and shiny it looks after usage of the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment.

      With constant usage, my hair fall problems seemed to decrease as well.

      Not forgetting that I do not experience any scalp itchiness or pimple growth on my head during application and after constant usage. I do get such issues if certain brands of hair masks or treatments.

      I am so loving it, I would definitely buy the other three types of Ellips’s Hair Vitamin to try.

      My Verdict
      10 out of 10 stars for being affordable yet effective.

      Will I buy it again?
      DEFINITELY YES, as it really works for me and I can’t find any fault with the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment.

      Girls, do give it a try. Though if you are still skeptical of the Ellips’s Hair Vitamin Treatment, please do a little test patch on your hand area to see if you are allergic to the product before using it on your entire head.

      To get your paws on it, head down to your nearby Watsons today.

      Till next time ^_^

      2 comments:

      1. can i cut all of it and put it in the container??

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. It would be better to open the capsule only when you are prepared to use them. This will keep the product fresh.

          Delete