'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Friday, April 29, 2011

DARE to venture into the SUGARY TRAP?

Are you brave enough?

Do not be afraid, can you resist the temptation?

Come a little closer to achieve those lovely sweet rosy cheeky that you always desire.

Wondering that what are all this suspense is for?
 
It’s none other than an introduction for Majolica Majorca Chapter 30: Sugary Trap.

I am super hyped when I received the notification that I was selected for their latest makeup workshop to experience their newly launched products. Thus here am I sharing the gems that I have discovered from it.

Once again, many thanks to the lovelies at CLEO and Majolica Majorca for giving me this generous opportunity and a guaranteed fun filled evening. Love you guys tons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, it was held in the neat and sleek Shiseido office building. The workshop was held in a lovely and adeptly decorated room that resonates well with the theme of attaining a sweet yet desirable look.

Here are close up shots of the luxurious princess-y atmosphere that oozes out from the room,
 
Aren't they just adorable? It kinds of reminds me of my childhood fairy tales fantasies about being a princess, through do have to admit that reality have robbed me of them.

 The makeup tools provided for each individual during the workshop.

The lovely Majolica Majorca products that I can't wait to lay my paws on once I set my eyes on them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the fact that the workshop was once again hosted by the funny and easy going makeup artist, Wilson. 

His workshops are always light hearted and cheery which is a major stress-reliever after a hard day at work.

It was a pleasant surprise that he had recognize me out from the rest as I was an avid fan and supporter for Majolica Majorca as their products are always so tempting and fascinating yet still being easy on the pockets.

Another fun part was that I met Gin again as well, talk about affinity. I was glad to be able to do some catching up since I last saw her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting back to the workshop,

What I love about the hands-on workshop such as this is that I get to play and experiment around with the cosmetics provided without being stared at like some cheapskate at a departmental store.

Being a makeup junkie by nature, I can’t help it if I acted as through I am spacing out when I look at newly launched cosmetics that I do not own.

This me with minimal makeup before removing at the start of the workshop, I personally feel that cosmetics are a basic necessity in my everyday life.

Here is Wilson enthusiastically explaining the latest makeup trends for 2011 and the story behind Majolica Majorca Chapter 30: Sugary Trap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With further ado, as a picture speaks a thousand words, please enjoy the self explanatory pictures,

The most crucial moment during the presentation is definitely the explanation on how to use their Jeweling Eyes Shadow Quad in the proper manner to achieve the desired effect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the presentation, it was my favorite time of the workshop, the makeup demonstration and hands-on session,

The first model was given a flawless base foundation to enhance her features.

The second model was given a pair of sexy yet defined looking eye brows.

I loved the fact that Wilson engages the participants by selecting various models for different segment during the demonstration.

The third model of the day is fellow blogger, Annaling who is seated at my table. I love her friendly and approachable character that makes the laughter around my table more infectious.

She was chosen to get her eye makeup done with Majolica Majorca’s PK330 Strawberry Cake Jeweling Eyes Shadow Quad.

With the help of Wilson and a little Majolica Majorca’s magic, the completed look was indeed impressive and sweet. I was surprised at how lovely it looks and how one can actually make pink eye shadow work instead of achieving a bruised looking eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than being amazed by Majolica Majorca’s PK330 Strawberry Cake Jeweling Eyes Shadow Quad, I was immediately sold when I tried on the Majolica Majorca’s Cream Pencil Liner and the Majolica Majorca’s Puff De Cheek Blushers.

I loved how the Majolica Majorca’s Cream Pencil Liner glides on effortlessly, is waterproof, easy to handle and being versatile enough to create lines that are similar to liquid liners.

Not forgetting the luxurious Majolica Majorca’s Puff De Cheek Blushers with its smooth, velvety texture, lovely hues, fine yet pigmented powder and the soft and functional puff that is included.

Another point to add is their princess-y to die for packaging, I can’t help but grab a few more with its affordable price, functional properties and in a way help to beautify my dressing table as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a lovely time spent at the workshop, making new friends, experimenting with the newly launched products while learning useful tips and guidance.

Thanks for the hard work for Majolica Majorca’s staffs for the coordination, behind the scenes and for making this possible. 

Setting and packing up must have been such a hassle.

I will now end this post, with my first personal attempt of the bold pink eye makeup look for the day.

I personally find that it was probably a little too sweet for me but nevertheless I had fun donning this look for the evening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, news and promotion do join their FB page @ Majolica Majorca Singapore

Girls, do give Majolica Majorca Chapter 30: Sugary Trap a try @ Watsons today as you will be immediately mesmerized like me once you feel the texture for yourself.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment