'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mirror mirror on the wall

Am I the fairest of them all?

I doubt so but well at times we just have an urge to pamper ourselves silly and enjoy our lives to the fullest.

Feeling down? Feeling restless and not exactly been at the tip-top condition in your life?

All you need is a little feel-good magic to make you perk up again!

Join Groupon (also known as Beeconomic) today,
Updated daily, fresh deals are always brought to you at just a click away.

It's really convenient as all you need is just spree, pay and print to enjoy.

There is always something exciting that they can offer you. With a wide selection of: makeovers, spa packages, manicures, fitness packages, fine cuisine, tourist attractions and a whole load of fabulous deals for the enjoyment of all ages.

While pampering yourselves yet entitling to substantial savings, how not to fall in love with them?

Visit their website today @ Groupon

Why am I talking about Groupon?
Quite some time back with the help of Groupon, I have indulged myself with a deal that is too irresistible to get away from.

It was the:  Paul & Joe’s makeover package that cost only $10.00.

The package includes a simple makeover with some Paul & Joe’s samples for us to try.

It was a steal as Paul & Joe’s makeover alone actually cost up to $35.00 at their retail counter, though it’s probably more extensive than the one I spree-ed for.

Out of pure excitement, I have brought two instead of one of the vouchers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
My experience with the Paul & Joe’s makeover,
Well a picture definitely speaks a thousand words, thus scroll away~ 

The first Paul & Joe’s makeover @ ALT Heerens,

Me with minimal makeup before the Paul & Joe’s makeover.

After the Paul & Joe’s makeover, taken with flash to show the makeup properly.

I must say that the fringe do make a huge different on how I look.

 A close up view on my eye makeup. It's of a nice shimmery brown which is really easy to don.

Had some fabulous food @ Waruku to pamper myself after the makeover. Strawberries are love.

The portion was just right, not forgetting that the steak and pasta combination was good as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd Paul & Joe’s makeover @ Isetan Wisma Atria,

After the Paul & Joe’s makeover.

For my second Paul & Joe's makeover, my eye makeup was done with a elegant hue of purple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
My thoughts on the Paul & Joe’s makeover,

 Really appreciate my makeup artist for making the Paul & Joe's makeover a pleasant experience.

 Samples that I was given to try. 

It was a fabulous opportunity for me to experience how Paul & Joe’s makeup actually feel on my face and the overall look it can give.

As it was my first time actually paying for a makeover, I was quite nervous throughout the whole session.

My makeup artist was very patient with me even though I keep trying to open my eyes to peek at her while she’s trying to apply my eye makeup.

Never kills to see whether I can pick up a tip or two.

For both the visits, I actually met the same makeup artist at two different locations. Perhaps it was fate, or just sheer coincidence.

It was great that she remembered me as she even bothered to ask whether I would like to try a different colour for my eye makeup.

The simple makeover focuses mainly on the eye area and the highlighting of my better features.

It’s a pity that they only did light touches up for my face area and did not start the whole face makeup from scratch.

After the makeover, I instantly felt more confident in myself. It was definitely worth what I spent with the immediate mood lifting effect as well.

To me, Paul & Joe’s makeup actually excludes an elegance with its light pastel packaging and its fresh flower designs that portrays out a sweet yet demure woman.

I would definitely love to own something from Paul & Joe if there is such a chance.

Their makeup products felt light and breathable on my skin and the eye makeup lasted pretty well as well.

The Paul & Joe’s mascara and eye primer really contribute to a huge difference in my makeover. The mascara delivers both length and volume and the eye primer helped in concealing my dark eye ring while keeping the eye shadows on.

The only down side throughout the session was that the brushes felt a little rough on my face, or is it just only me that felt this way?

Nevertheless, heartfelt thanks to Groupon and the lovelies at Paul & Joe for collaborating and giving me a chance to experience this instant positive mood booster.

Girls, if you are not confidence in doing your own makeup for an important occasion or prom, why not go to Paul & Joe for your makeup to be done by an experienced personnel today?

At times, all it takes is a kind of magic to mark the start of your fairy tale.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment