'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The ART of DECEPTION

Since olden times, the art of deception is vital in mere survival. Used by ninjas, samurais, Russian spies, undercover agents to name a few.

In modern times, we have too developed makeup which in itself is a deception or you can say illusion.

Why would I say that?

Well, girls who have actually used makeup often would definitely agree with me as makeup can be used as a weapon of mass destruction if applied correctly.

No one is perfect thus there is makeup to save the day. You name it, enlarging the eyes, concealing acne or enlarge pores, creating plump and fuller lips, having rosier cheeks, giving an optical illusion of more defined looking face contours and many more.

Isn’t makeup a wonderful creation to give us ladies more confidence in ourselves?

In order to further your skills in the ever-evolving high arts of deception and concealing, today I will be talking about my trust worthy buddy.

I practically stick with this though my teenage years and never grew out of love for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Without further ado, It is none other than the:
ZA’s Concealer Perfection in tone 1

 Enough said, meet my staple everyday concealer (:

What you should know about it:
  • Liquid concealer
  • Squeeze tube packaging.
  • Comes in 3 different skin tone colours.
  • Contains vitamin E.
  • Dermatologist tested.

Why I use liquid concealer rather than conventional ones?
I prefer liquid concealer as it is easy to apply and feels light weight after application. It does not appear too thick or cakey even if I layer on more for a higher coverage.

To me liquid concealers are the way to go, though I personally still use the conventional concealer if the need arises or if I find pretty decent ones as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the ZA’s Concealer Perfection in tone 1,

The ZA’s Concealer Perfection on my hand before working it's magic.

Now you see it, now you don't. It seems like a kind of magic right?

Pros
  • Beginner friendly.
  • Easy to blend into skin without leaving harsh lines.
  • Dries up quickly.
  • Light weight.
  • Non pore clogging.
  • Helps covers uneven skin tone and mild redness.
  • Hides dark circles and small moles.
  • Excellent coverage.
  • Long lasting, requires only light touches up only for my nose area in the late afternoon.
  • Convenient packaging, easy and light to carry around.
  • Squeeze tube packaging, reduces any form of wastage.

Cons
  • If applied too much pressure from squeezing the product out from the tube, it might shoot out from the tube and dirty your clothes. Thus please be gentle with it.
  • It gives emphasis on scabs or flaky skin if applied on without exfoliation. Thus please at least exfoliate your skin with a gentle scrub once in awhile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Comments
As the ZA’s Concealer Perfection only costs $13.90 for a 9g tube, thus I will not tend to scrimp and always use it in generous amount even though only a little is required.

I love to layer on the concealer to build up the coverage for a more spot-less finish on my face.

To me I find that it is considered cheap for a concealer and it works more than what you spend on it.

love the fact that the ZA’s Concealer Perfection is a one stop concealer for all of my visible flaws like my very serious dark eye rings, redness under my nose area and occasional pimples. With this, lesser time is needed for my makeup applications.

MAD LOVES WITH IT!

The ZA’s Concealer Perfection is easy to blend with just using fingers and patting the concealer on.

The only lacking point is the boring packaging. I would prefer if they improve the visual packaging for the concealer because as it is not very eye catching, it loses it appeal to new users. Thus I personally find that it is such a pity.

My Verdict
9.5 out of 10 stars.

Will I buy it again?
DEFINITELY YES!

With its affordable pricing and being a miracle worker, I am so in love with it. This is proven by the fact that it has permanently took up a slot in my makeup pouch.

MAD LOVES WITH ZA FOR COMING OUT WITH THIS FABULOUS CONCEALER!

Girls, please go and try this out at the ZA counters to fall in love with the ZA’s Concealer Perfection too.

You will start to realize why I am so in love with it.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment