'LIKE' me today by clicking on the banner below :D

Friday, December 24, 2010

Your Youth. Your Video

*Excited*

Girls, this time my video entry for L’Oreal Paris’s Youth Code Video contest have been short listed even with the numerous entries that have participated.

I was pleasantly surprised and elated when I found out my video have been posted on L’Oreal Paris’s Singapore FB page.

What is the contest all about?

L’Oreal Paris have just launched their latest range not so long ago, it is none other than the L’Oreal Paris Youth Code.

Thus in conjunction with the introduction of the L’Oreal Paris Youth Code, they have created a contest to get us all hyped up with it.

The contest is open to anyone who is interested in creating a short 2 minute video about: What Youth means to you?

I have thought that it would be a nice idea to do a short video to participate in the contest while dedicating it to my besties.

We have known each other since our primary school years and I would like to tell them how much I enjoyed hanging out and doing goofing stuffs with them.

My endearing besties are none other than, Yong qi, Li ching and Tian fu.

Hope you guys enjoy the video as much as I am while editing them.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With further ado, please enjoy my short video,





Please do remember to 'like' my video @ My video link on L'Oreal Paris's FB page

Note: You have to join their FB page @ L'Oreal Paris's Singapore FB in order to 'like' my video.

Apologies for the trouble and thanks in advance for liking my video, I really appreciate all the help.

Dateline is: 31st December, do help to spread the word.

MERRY XMAS 2010 ^_^

I really appreciate all the help and love I have received from you girls and my sponsors as well.

Not forgetting my heart-felt thanks for you girls for supporting and staying with my blog for this year as well.

Wish me luck and have a blessed Christmas with lotsa loves this year and a fabulous new year ahead for 2011.

Till next time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment